Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,907 comments
I had the same thought before I opened the tickets...:D

DW 4* --> HL Camshaft Maserati '08 worth 9.2k :yuck:
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> FCC Wickfab worth 6.3k :yuck:
WC --> 150k
WC 6* Parts --> UHRPM TC Bugatti worth 42k :boggled:
WC 6* Car --> Honda RC213V saving me (& the week) 1 million credits! 👍
DW 4* --> 10k

I missed one day this week due to real life...
Those tuning parts are aggravating, I wish we could sell them for extra money. But PD hasn't accepted that feature yet, :(

53900615368_a43eaffe85_o.jpg

Got this on Saturday night.

ANOTHER 3* this has been a 100% 3* 7 days 😅 (oups no, I got a 4* with 10k in the mix)

This time it gave me a Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car !! worth 300k, and of course one of the cars in UCD that has seen its value lowered the most today : -5.4% I won't sell it today for a measely 90k, no thanks.

3rd car in a row with those 3* after the Corvette C8 and the Volvo V40, I like this kind of 3*

Last edited:
It’s been nothing but rubbish for the past three days.

Sunday: 4* -> Lamborghini Invite
Monday 4* -> Ferrari invite
Today (Tuesday) 4* -> 10k

I don't know if they changed the parameters for the roulettes, but as of late I've been hitting a LOT of 500k and million prizes. Never used to until the last month or so.

I don't know if they changed the parameters for the roulettes, but as of late I've been hitting a LOT of 500k and million prizes. Never used to until the last month or so.
lol...well it's he opposite for me. Up until a little over a month ago I was hitting big prizes considerably more often.

DW 3 star --> 5k!

I just can't even...nothing but money on the wheel and all of it "winnable" - no million credit pile of bars that's just for show. And still, 5k. The way this has been for me over the past several weeks it feels like the daily workout breakdown is something like 60% 3 star, 40% 4 star and zero percent anything else.

DW 4* -> 10k, and that damn wheel was dying when suddenly she found a new momentum from nowhere to do a full circle and land on the lamest prize.

Well I got a tuning part off a 6-star ticket, it was a brake balance controller for the Toyota 86 car, I discarded it because I didn't feel I needed it.
So it was a 6* parts ticket, not a regular one.

Rerolled two tickets with invites after the 1.50 update.
On the first roll there was a Porsche invite and a Lambo one (both not needed).
After the update one of the tickets has indeed changed its invite value!

Guess what, I got two Porsche invites now!

Rerolled two tickets with invites after the 1.50 update.
On the first roll there was a Porsche invite and a Lambo one (both not needed).
After the update one of the tickets has indeed changed its invite value!

Guess what, I got two Porsche invites now!
I got 2 Ferrari invites a week ago. It was great news to my ears and eyes.

Back