Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,910 comments
DW 3* ->
Didn’t think it was possible until now…

IMG_0204.jpeg

The invasion of 4* tickets continued this week...

DW 6* Parts --> Bore up S for Supra '19 worth 33k :yuck:
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 4* --> 500k 👍
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 3* --> 5k
WC --> 100k
WC --> 200k
WC 6* --> 500k 👍

I will take it with the knowledge of a good week coming up from the GTWS!

I know I will regret saying this, but when is the invasion of invitations coming??? I am 'lucky' to even see an invitation on the wheel let alone land on one! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Ihe invasion of 4* tickets continued this week...

I know I will regret saying this, but when is the invasion of invitations coming??? I am 'lucky' to even see an invitation on the wheel let alone land on one! :grumpy:

Couple of weeks ago was the invasion of 3* tickets which is repeated for me now 😂
As for invitations i can say is present always lately but i need none of them anymore.
Although i never forget that was about 3 months period that was hardly see them even as a content not to get one 😬
Was like invitations was on strike 😂

Dupe, earned 5k credits on a 3-star ticket. One of the other choices that I wanted was the 500k. I knew that was too good to be true.

DW 4 star --> Ferrari Invite. Don't need it, although I'm toying with the idea of buying myself an FXX in a different color than the one I have.

One is close to none, for every invitation car i have at least 3 of them with the basic idea to leave one stock which means without any permanent changes.
Of course that counts only if you use them or experiment with them etc.
At least doesn't worth so much as the unicorns in Hagerty's insane list.

yeah I really never tune them or anything and in fact I've sorta reached the point where I don't even bother with different liveries. I do like collecting cars in the different stock colors though but only certain cars.

Well, I'm ecstatic, I got 100,000 credits off a 5-star ticket, thank god! I prayed to get a super reward and it worked tonight.

I've got fourth invite, this time Aston Martin. Since I have every car in the game it is just as useless as the last three.

Yesterday my 4* brought an Escudo engine 😎 nice value, but not very useful, another one on the shelves.

lol, by my reckoning this is your 5th ticket in 3 days...what's your secret Chris?
I do a lot of running and gaining miles so I get a marathon every 1-2 days. I need to curb my game-time! Seriously, 10 hours is still too much.

I do a lot of running and gaining miles so I get a marathon every 1-2 days. I need to curb my game-time! Seriously, 10 hours is still too much.
well...you only need to do 26 miles to get the daily ticket, and you can't get more than one a day.

Latest Posts

Back