Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,047 comments
Υes but not for so many hours that i reading in GTplanet forums....
Ok, me too, I was hoping you would have found another efficient way to win credits, without grinding. When I read that some go to 100M in a week, spend all, and come back to 100M a week later, I am just mind blown 😱

Ok, me too, I was hoping you would have found another efficient way to win credits, without grinding. When I read that some go to 100M in a week, spend all, and come back to 100M a week later, I am just mind blown 😱
If you play 8-10 hours per day...
We must go to work and have a social life..... :lol:
Yesterday back to the same old habit...10 k

Last edited:
187524941ac97-screenshot-Url.jpg

4 stars tickets: 2 x Pagani invitations
6 star engine: Audi R8
5 stars tickets: 2 x 100k Cr.
6 stars ticket: 1M Cr.

I'm lucky since last week.
2 pagani invitationions ... 😭😭😭

9 times in a row... 3* and 4*... every time the worst "prize"... sometimes $5k, sometimes $30k... don't care! What drives me nuts is that they tempt me with things I can never buy... carbon shafts, titanium con rods and Stage 5 weight. Arrrrggggh!

I think around 90% of my tickets for the last few weeks have been 3 Star, and usually 10k-30k. Occasionally had a 4 Star, but not much more in terms of the prizes. Play daily pretty much.

Getting a bit predictable now.

Small stats since I came back to play GT7 by the end of february.

38 tickets (some from the café)
40% -> 15 times Cash (including 1 ticket worth 1M Cr. and 14 for the 300k remaining Cr.)
25% -> 10 Cars (2 worth 1M, 1 worth 450k, 2 worth 250k,)
13% -> 5 Engines
13% -> 5 Invites
7% -> 3 Parts

Total value (when known) : 5.2M Cr.
3.8M Cr. from cars value
1.3M Cr. from coins and ingots
Medium gain : 136k
Medium cash gain : 90k (24k without the 1M ticket).

Last edited:
I got the Hellcat Safety Car from a 3* just now. That's the second safety car I've received from a ticket spin (M4 was the other). For some reason I bought the Crown and GTR safety cars.

Last edited:
Just got a 6 Star Parts ticket from DW! Prize was S Cam for the Megane RS Trophy Safety Car. Still no Ultra Turbo for anything I’m interested in.

Latest Posts

Back