Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,111 comments
6 star part
Delorean part that i haven't!!!!
Great Job Reaction GIF

I was finally able to put the Voodoo engine that was in my garage forever into the Ford Roadster and just the next day I get a new engine. I wonder if you are more likely to get more engines when you don’t have any which seems to happen with invitations, I usually get more after the last ones expire.

6 star part
Delorean part that i haven't!!!!
Great Job Reaction GIF
back to the future great scott GIF

DW 4* -> Lexus RC F '14, not bad. An Aston Martin invite on the wheel...
Got an AM invite on today's ticket. What you offering in exchange?? ;)
Have held the ticket hoping it changes to a better invite on Thursday (please be Bugatti ... 🙏

Last edited:
Tickets day today and another crappy week completed making June a disaster from that point of view.
IMG_20230625_080153454_HDR.jpg

3* 5k , 5k , and crown Toyota.
4* 10k😵‍💫 30k, and a part for 6.3 k 🤬
6* 500k which was the lowest from the two cars and one million.

While others gain way more from a single 4* or 5* tickets,am trapped in the twilight zone for good.
200w.gif

Tickets day today and another crappy week completed making June a disaster from that point of view.
View attachment 1267853

3* 5k , 5k , and crown Toyota.
4* 10k😵‍💫 30k, and a part for 6.3 k 🤬
6* 500k which was the lowest from the two cars and one million.

While others gain way more from a single 4* or 5* tickets,am trapped in the twilight zone for good.
View attachment 1267854
@smoothbore12 After opening these weeks tickets.

Please no!
🤣
But seriously. I dont think they'll ever do that in gt7. And I, honestly, thought they were going to lock the bugatti chiron behind an invite when it came to the game. But they didnt.

I think only way we'll ever have locked cars again is if they make another way of getting them. Maybe something that would involve gameplay or brand loyalty (nenkai suggested something might happen to the tickets, some weeks ago).

Huh, I thought the game had stopped giving these out via tickets.

FzeH7c-XoAAeJwu

Sadly I already bought all my missing engine swaps with credits 🥲 Will keep the ticket on the off chance of new engines being added on Thursday.

Last edited:
Back