Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,111 comments
6*:

IMG_4405.jpeg

Just a couple of random theories about roulette tickets.
I believe that they are completely random but sometimes it feels different. So.....

1. Is there any thoughts or evidence that we get a better ticket if we do a more difficult event for the miles?
2. Do we get more money from tickets when there is a lot less in your current credits?

Or am I imagining both these things?

Just a couple of random theories about roulette tickets.
I believe that they are completely random but sometimes it feels different. So.....

1. Is there any thoughts or evidence that we get a better ticket if we do a more difficult event for the miles?
2. Do we get more money from tickets when there is a lot less in your current credits?

Or am I imagining both these things?
1.- I don't really think so. Most of the time, my 1st race of the day is either at Sardegna or Le Mans, which are long races that are reasonably challenging. And the rewards from those tickets wildly vary.

2.- Don't really think so. But since the tickets are really not random , we don't really know if they factor in some other variables (as far as I know).

I don't think that daily tickets have some " variables" that change the outcome or the ticket itself as it matters the stars.
Perhaps are organised to give a very small percentage of high value content in a certain time period and that's all.
We have samples of low star tickets of 3* and 4* that gave unusual high prizes in credits or very expensive cars .
Also we have samples eith 5*& 6* tickets giving very low price content very often.

They " work " prity much like the sweepstake market in real life , some are very lucky but the majority aren't.
Also there's a small possibility to get more valuable prizes if you don't play every day but that is also useless for us .
For the record,the most high price came out of a ticket the few months am playing gt7 ,was an Aston Valkyrie that worth 4 millions.
Don't remember exactly what type of stars ticket was ( 5 or 6 ) but i remember that he get it after he spend 4 millions to buy it . 🤐

Personally i got 3 x 6* tickets in a row but the outcome was really disappointing.
Random, random, random , no evidence shows something more than that .

Sadly no, I have tested this, I'm getting the same rewards now with 20k than I did with 70k, speaking of which, I got another 3 star today with just:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230712010706.jpg

so I believe it is just random rewards, you get better rewards when you are at level 50, but that only means you will not get any 1 or 2 star tickets, I wish 50 would only give us 4 to 6 star tickets.

Last edited:
I been getting nothing but 3* and the few times I get a 4* is just 10K.:(

@Doncarlone @sirjim73 I'm also in need of a Pagani invite to finish buying all the colors of the Huayra.

I'm gonna start doing a all Pagani superstition race for my daily ticket stuff to increase my chances of getting one. :):P:lol:
3star 5k

The pagani superstition race is working wrong. Its doing the opposite. Its giving me a majority of 3star tickets 🤣

Sadly no, I have tested this, I'm getting the same rewards now with 20k than I did with 70k, speaking of which, I got another 3 star today with just:

View attachment 1272297

so I believe it is just random rewards, you get better rewards when you are at level 50, but that only means you will not get any 1 or 2 star tickets, I wish 50 would only give us 4 to 6 star tickets.
Lucky you, it's tax free ^^ 🤣

Glad to know it's not just me getting the top 'left' on the roulette ticket, I've noticed it always falls on that one for quite a while now ad it's never anything good for me so I kinda just stop looking when it spins.

Latest Posts

Back