Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,036 comments
Yet another tuning part for a car I don't have, don't want to buy and especially not tune. It would actually be better with a 2k pile of pennies.

May 13th

Main:- 3Star = 10000 Credits
GTP:- 1Star = 5000 Credits
US:- 2Star = 30000 Credits
Aussie :- 3Star = 10000 Credits

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
May 12; 3 star ticket, 10.000 credits.
May 13; 3 star ticket, 10.000 credits.

-------------------------

Animated GIF

Gran Turismo® 7_20220514011414.jpg

This 1-star ticket hit me so hard with the lowest of the lows I've drilled through the earth. :lol:

May 14th

Main:- 6Star = 500000 Credits
GTP:- 4Star = 30000 Credits
US:- 2Star = 10000 Credits
Aussie:- 1Star = 5000 Credits

Last edited:
Okay, just got a six star ticket. Been a while.
Edit: five gold bricks, one gold brick, stack of 100k coins, VW GOLF VGT Gr.3, SC430 GT500.

Gitfted the SC430. Weak choices, but I like the Lexus.

Last edited:
Ford lm race spec 2 car today. 1.6 mill in brand central.

Won a few half decent cars from this now.

May 15th

Main:- 4Star = 10000 Credits
GTP:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
US:- 3Star = 500000 Credits
Aussie:- 1Star = 10000 Credits

Last edited:
Aww,I've had plenty of those,totally was expecting more of the same.

I can't complain too much, I had a good run the last couple of weeks. Couple of cars, one of them costing 1,200,000. Even had a million off a 4 star, my luck was always going to change at some point.

I must be extremely unlucky or something. My biggest cash payout was either 30k or 100k and 3 tuning parts- one for the Murcielago, one for the Genesis 3.3T and some other car.
Never ever had a 6 star ticket or even 5 to my knowledge.

Was this shared yet?

Watched that one yesterday while on my lunch break at work. I tried the same thing he did (claim ticket, receiver prize, quite game, reload, claim same ticket, receive prize). I did it multiple times. And each time, I got the lowest possible credits.....5k, each time. Granted, it was a 1 star ticket, but there were also larger piles of coins, and several times there were cars and parts. Sometimes, a single car, 2 parts, 3 piles of coins. Sometimes, 3 cars, 2 piles of coins. And even once, 2 cars, 2 parts, and a small pile of coins. And each time, I got the smallest prize. I haven't attempted it, today, as I'm just getting into the game and I haven't even driven, yet. But I'm going to try, again, to see what happens. I have a feeling I won't be shocked.....at all.

Well it's just my day today I guess,the 4 star I got for completing the GTR book didn't have any credits at all on the wheel,thought it was going to land on the Bugatti invite but...I got a 2JZ!!! the game must know it's my birthday in 2 1/2 weeks.:lol:

Back