• 891 comments
Thank you very much :)

The other one is:

nengun-054-powerllc.png

Power Enterprise USA LLC

269.jpg

Good luck with the remaining details! Awesome livery once again

Last edited:
Needing some help with the logo above the Gunma Seiko logo...
having trouble locating it in game now :dunce:

03131621417_d064_o.jpg
Google translate says it's Aichi Sangyo.

Google translate says it's Aichi Sangyo.

Many thanks 🙏

Can anybody identify this?

google translate says its persimmon garden, but that doesn't help.
Screenshot_20240530_195736_Chrome.jpg

Hi all. Hoping someone can help the two logos in the images below?

Screenshot_20240603_141258_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_141303_Gallery.jpg

They're both from this concept livery by 811 Design which I'm making a copy of:

Screenshot_20240603_134430_Instagram.jpg

Hi all. Hoping someone can help the two logos in the images below?

View attachment 1361514
View attachment 1361515

They're both from this concept livery by 811 Design which I'm making a copy of:

View attachment 1361513

Bottom one is 'Evocars', which seems to be a german car magazine: https://www.evocars-magazin.de/

1717421163548.png

The other one seems to be a german...tampoon...company called 'O.b.'. Was not expecting to see that as a sponsor lol: https://www.ob-tampons.com/

1717421296027.png

Edit: Forgot I needed to use reply.

Last edited:
I need a little help on this one. The car is the JGTC 300 Trampio Vervis racing AE86. There is a “AX” on each headlight cover, I have not found it yet.
IMG_2007.png

And there is one on the rear fender flare that I think says DRC engine cooling but my eyes are **** and zooming just makes pixel mush.
IMG_2009.png

Can anyone point me to a good picture of the logos, I can then trace a good version. Thanks

I need a little help on this one. The car is the JGTC 300 Trampio Vervis racing AE86. There is a “AX” on each headlight cover, I have not found it yet.
View attachment 1361957
And there is one on the rear fender flare that I think says DRC engine cooling but my eyes are **** and zooming just makes pixel mush.
View attachment 1361958
Can anyone point me to a good picture of the logos, I can then trace a good version. Thanks
I think the wheel arch one is Ogura Racing Clutch, I don't recognise the other one though.

View attachment 1361957
View attachment 1361958

The rear one is Ogura Racing Clutch

The headlights say AX or AV turbine

Last edited:
Not necessarily a logo identification, in this case, but does anyone know what font was used for this? It's a logo from GT Sport that one of the GT Planet users created by haven't got a clue who it was that made it! I want to give it a second lease of life!

Screenshot_20240618_215603_Gallery.jpg

This is very helpful for such requests (in case you thought I was a living font encyclopedia)
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Also, good to know you're not a living font encyclopedia. That invalidates that myth. 😉

Need help with at least one on this car, but really I need a source of mid 90’s jgtc pics, I am only finding one good pic of this car, and it is not very high res. The door decal with the cartoon guy is the one I need for now, but more pics would be helpful. Anyone know of where I could find high res of this car, Team Take One SOK 1995.
IMG_2043.png

Need help with at least one on this car, but really I need a source of mid 90’s jgtc pics, I am only finding one good pic of this car, and it is not very high res. The door decal with the cartoon guy is the one I need for now, but more pics would be helpful. Anyone know of where I could find high res of this car, Team Take One SOK 1995. View attachment 1370593
Couldn't find any information about the cartoon guy on the door, but I did find a higher quality version of it, from the team's 1997 car (I think):

1720340254301.png

Searching 'Heart On' gave no good results, but maybe someone else can help here.

In terms of images of this car, I could only find 3 (one being the one you posted). Unfortunately, the images don't have the greatest quality:

1720340421467.png

1720340457231.png

I also did find a 1995 JGTC Review video from the Super GT Official Youtube Channel. Again, not the highest quality. At around 3:18 and 10:33 on the video you can see "close-up" shots of the Porsche. There are others shots of the Porsche throughout the vid, but these are probably the best (and even then, they are not great...).

Sorry I couldn't find more.

Last edited:
Need help with at least one on this car, but really I need a source of mid 90’s jgtc pics, I am only finding one good pic of this car, and it is not very high res. The door decal with the cartoon guy is the one I need for now, but more pics would be helpful. Anyone know of where I could find high res of this car, Team Take One SOK 1995. View attachment 1370593

You can find it high res in this car?

Looks like the decal you're after has been shared in the game,

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/discover/search/decal/page/5/22236759014104681

Latest Posts

Back