Desperat: Formula gran turismo in UCD.

Hello there...

Ive been trying to do this: there is a trick to cycle through the used car lot faster. There are 30 used cars in the lot at any given time (2 columns of 15). after every 'loading bar' the game will load in 6 new cars (3 rows of 2). Basically to cycle an entire new list just go to license tests, and load up b-1, as soon as its loaded click next license, and so on until you reach b-5. this will be 5 'loading bar' screens....at that point simply exit out of license tests and check the used car lot for 30 new entries. about 2.5 minutes of time nets you 30 new selections in the car lot so hopefully it will make it a little easier to find the needle in the haystack so to speak. -

I have jused 6 hours now... and i havent missed out on any cars.
Its pretty frustrating!!!! :(

So my question is : I am level 28 a-spec - and level 0 in b-spec. So is it still possible for me to see the formula gran turismo car i used car dealership?
Or do i have to move further op i b-spec?

Im only missing to do the formula gran turismo race in expert races.

Can anywone help??

Jonas

The FGT is most likely still available in the Online CD. But you'll need to wait for PSN to go live again. So don't despair.

The FGT is most likely still available in the Online CD. But you'll need to wait for PSN to go live again. So don't despair.

^
This

Just be patient and wait for PSN to come back online.

As far as I know there is always a Formula GT in the OCD, with varying colour schemes

As stated getting one from the OCD would be easiest and no what appears in your UCD is not affected in any way by what level you are in either a spec or b spec. The UCD is set on a pre determined cycle from the minute you start the game. Have a look Here for more info, it's a long read but quite interesting :) The FGT doesn't pop up very often.

Or (once the PSN is up) do a trade for a level 24 ticket, then do the save 'n reload data trick until you get the FGT.

I imagine there'll be one in the online collecter's dealership though, there's been one in there every week since that feature started.

But, sods law - just incase there isn't, the above is another option.

Hi, just keep racing, the UCD will give you 6 new cars every race (any race, just pick a 2 lap race) and it will show up sooner or later. Have fun.

Theres a faster way to cycle the ucd.

Just enter the clubman cup. Load it. Start the race. Exit race. Start race again. And end again. Do it five times then check ucd. You only gotta load once instead of 5 times.

I saw the Gran Turismo F1 car three times last night, shame, cos i was searching for the sauber merc race car for over 5hrs and it never showed up. Several Bentley Races cars, Peug 905's etc but no Sauber...

Just enter the clubman cup. Load it. Start the race. Exit race. Start race again. And end again. Do it five times then check ucd. You only gotta load once instead of 5 times.

But after you exit the race you have to proceed to the next event and load up another track...

Quickest way to totally refresh the used car dealership is to cycle through 5 license tests.

Do it while watching TV on the internet.

This is the method I used too...I think it's faster than the license test recycle but I didn't actually measure it.

Back