Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,977 views
Saw this.
105615-ad8cae0655d948779178ce4711aa1213.jpg
 
Hong Kong? I gotta see me an R34 or earlier GT-R some day...

Also, awesome MGB GT! That would qualify as an epic spot for me among all the beige, no way in the world could you ever expect to see that.

And, it's my car!
Saw this.
105615-ad8cae0655d948779178ce4711aa1213.jpg
 
Was lucky to catch it at the red light cause after I took the pic the ligt turned green and I had to turn right.
 
Got three more, first, the miss list.
Red El Camino: beat up almost beyond recognition.
Black Monte Carlo with silver double-stripes: beautiful.
Another Cadillac DeVille, with all these around, I should probably not post these.

Now, for what you all want to see, the cars I did get:

Remember how I told you SRT-10s are around? Here's a black one at the McDonald's.
IMG_20140311_141957.jpg


Old Chevy truck.
IMG_20140311_142455.jpg


Impala.
IMG_20140311_141842.jpg
 
Another Cadillac DeVille, with all these around, I should probably not post these.

frabz-BITCH-PLEASE-754024.jpg



Post them. ALL OF THEM.


---

On a side note, I seen a blue C7 today on my way home from school. I normally wouldn't post a missed C7 here since they're pretty much everywhere now, but it was the first time I'd seen a blue one on the street and I literally almost hit the car in front of me from staring at it. It got 2 cars behind me and pulled into a neighborhood. I pulled into the neighborhood from another entrance to see if I could track it down but he must've been using a garage because I searched every inch of that place and could not find him. The funny thing is that it would've been one of the last places I'd expect to see a C7 because it was a crappy neighborhood.
 
I don't know how to tell C6 from C7, but I saw a vette with a plate on the hood one day a while ago, was hoping it was a C7,but it didn't look like the pictures.
 
C6 has circle tail lights c7 has square ish lights.
image.jpg
C6
image.jpg
C7
 
586.gif


There's no similarities, besides being Corvettes, and the body styles.

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-Z51-and-2013-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06.jpg


Chevrolet-Corvette-C6-Z06-016.jpg

2014-chevy-corvette-c7-stingray-driver-side-rear-quarter-view.jpg
Being honest there pretty similar in terms of a glance, silhouette, design, positions of things, body style, even the door handles and filler cap is in the same location and style. There is "is it aint brike don't fix it" but it now looks more like a facelift than a new model. To me anyway. (Check new TT at geneva which looks like a facelift mk2TT)
 
R8 V10
image.jpg

635csi (non m)
image.jpg

E30 325i sport Mtech I (makes me miss mine :( )
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Easily the highest point in BMW design, the E24. Absolutely perfect from bumper to bumper.
 
Remember those crappy pictures of the awesome hot rods I posted? Went back to Hiram to see an orthodontist, and got some better ones. Slight repost, but justified I suppose.
IMG_20140312_091053.jpg


2nd gen Camaro next to an old Lincoln.
IMG_20140312_091207.jpg


May have more, got one for the opinions thread, if it's good, I'll edit the post or make a new one if some one else replies.
 
Both blue cars look like Cadillacs.
What about the pale yellow one? I know it's hard to tell when they're like that, but the shape looks unique. I hope to see these restored some day.
 
1961 Cadillac, 1978 or so Camaro, 1947 Chevrolet, and the blue Cadillac, who cares, lol.
Yeah, the last blue one I didn't think much of, but that was as far as the picture would crop, so... :lol:. Probably one of those La Sabre things.
 
:lol:. Probably one of those La Sabre things.

The Le Sabre is a Buick. The second blue Cadillac you posted looks like a Sedan Deville. 👍
 
The Le Sabre is a Buick. The second blue Cadillac you posted looks like a Sedan Deville. 👍
*Facepalm* I get all of those mixed up. Cadillac, Lincoln, and Buick. They look so similar.

But a Sedan Deville, those are good, right? I've seen several of them, but never seem to have my tablet charged when they go by...
 
Back