Dodge Copperhead Concept Car 1997

Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
GTP_VanishingBoy
Vanishing Boy
-> I'm surprised that the 3rd Dodge model in Gran Turismo 1 wasn't mentioned!

3313370038_f917210806_z.jpg

dodge%2520copperhead%253Aconcept%2520car.png

^ Basically a mini-Viper Roadster with a V6. Heres Allpar's article HERE.

-> Plus who couldn't remember the Purple Eggplant Spec Pkg in GT1?

purple_copperhead.jpeg

-> Or the [R] Modified hard top in GT2?

0.jpg

:)

Attachments

• _gt1_ntsc_u_c__dodge_concept_car_by_wilku333-d6ydw5o.png
    _gt1_ntsc_u_c__dodge_concept_car_by_wilku333-d6ydw5o.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 34
-> I'm surprised that the 3rd Dodge model in Gran Turismo 1 wasn't mentioned!

3313370038_f917210806_z.jpg

dodge%2520copperhead%253Aconcept%2520car.png

^ Basically a mini-Viper Roadster with a V6. Heres Allpar's article HERE.

-> Plus who couldn't remember the Purple Eggplant Spec Pkg in GT1?

purple_copperhead.jpeg

-> Or the [R] Modified hard top in GT2?

0.jpg

:)

I still remember this car when play gt1. I love this car. This car turn very good. Can beat the high speed ring under 1minute. I still have good memories when play 2 players with my friends... when my friends choice nissan skyline or mitsubishi twin turbo.... i beat them all with this car
sorry double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy **** I didn't notice the RT/10! It looked amazing in blue with white stripes
It´s just amazing! I want that in my garage now! It would be a brother to my red RT/10! That´s another Dodge we are really missing on in GT2 besides the Copperhead...

In GT2, I know if you win the Concept Car from Golding License A, that you can change it to purple or gold as a racing modification just like the ones in GT1 (except with a spoiler if I remember correctly) but that picture with the white, gold, black and silver...are they all the Concept LM Edition? I only ever got the silver one.

I loved this car. It was awesome acquiring the original in GT2 since I STILL haven't got it in GT1. One of my favorite cars in both games regardless, and I'd love to use it again.

A true GT Original legend, must be either GT4-style standard if it comes to GT6 or premium when it's in GT7.

Nice vehicle, it is really and legendary GT car! :D

PS: Is this thread for Copperhead Concept Car Road version or the Cooperhead Concept LM Edition?

Back