Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,376 comments
Last edited:
Rumours flying around Elimination Chamber will be scrapped as a PLE concept

Me: YES!

Rumours also saying itll instead be a Summerslam tradition

Me: Less of a yes but better than February

The reaction to Uncle Howdy/Wyatt Sicks arrival and Joe Hendry on NXT has been insane.

Wyatt Sicks segment has had 8.7 million views and Joe Hendry has had 7.1 millions views on Twitter/X which is pretty mad considering both happened this week and within 24 hours of each other!

Advertised for Smackdown in Chicago tonight.

CM Punk.
Cody Rhodes responds to the attack from Solo Sikoa
Logan Paul confronts LA Knight.
Randy Orton v Tama Tonga v Carmelo Hayes-MITB qualifier.
Kevin Owens v Andrade v Grayson Waller-MITB qualifier.

Its been reported today that Cody Rhodes v Solo Sikoa and Logan Paul v LA Knight are currently scheduled for Summerslam and not MITB, both titles matches of course.

Ilja Dragunov will replace Chad Gable in the MITB qualifier against Braun Strowman and Bronson Reed on the upcoming Raw. Because Chad Gable got killed.

I wonder if Wyatt Sicks will be on Smackdown tonight.

I remember rumours flying around Wyatt Sicks is a Raw deal and Drew potentially might move over to Smackdown to "balance" out how stacked Raw is as of late while Smackdown really hasn't progressed with anything since Wrestlemania

I remember rumours flying around Wyatt Sicks is a Raw deal and Drew potentially might move over to Smackdown to "balance" out how stacked Raw is as of late while Smackdown really hasn't progressed with anything since Wrestlemania
Unless Punk also regularly appears on Smackdown, I don't think that's happening. Unless of course, this an after Summerslam move once they have their match (if Punk is cleared for it)

Jacob Fatu debuted in WWE on Smackdown as the fourth member of this new Bloodline, he took out Orton and KO and then Cody Rhodes with a frog splash through the announce desk, he looked like a psycho and reminded me of Umaga.

There was a great interaction between Punk and Heyman to start the show but then Drew McIntyre took Punk out left him in a bloody mess and Punk left his hometown show in an ambulance.

Carmelo Hayes and Andrade qualified for the men's MITB match and Chelsea Green qualified for the women's.

Really good Smackdown last night, probably the best one in a while.

Kayla Braxton yesterday announced that she will be leaving WWE after eight years, the Madison Square Garden Smackdown show this Friday will be her last. She said that she wanted to open a new chapter and try new opportunities.

She has been a great backstage reporter and presenter for WWE and had great chemistry with Paul Heyman, she will be missed.

Advertised for Raw tonight.

Braun Strowman v Chad Gable v Bronson Reed-MITB qualifier.
Kairi Sane v Lyra Valkryia v Shayna Baszler-MITB qualifier.
Bron Breaker v Ludwig Kaiser.
Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn v Kayden Carter & Katana Chance.
Kofi Kingston v Karrion Kross.

The news that next years Royal Rumble will take place in Indiana is timely as that's where Raw is tonight, its also Pat McAfee's home town. And its Adam Pearce's birthday.

Apparently Chad Gable has recovered from whatever it is that happened to him at the hands of Wyatt Sicks last week.

Sami Zayn v Bron Breakker for the Intercontinental title has been made for MITB, Chad Gable and Lyra Valkryia have been added to their respective ladder matches after wining their triple threat qualifiers.

Finn Balor and JD are new World tag tag champions after beating Awesome Truth in the main event, and they have Liv Morgan to thank for that! No carnage from the Wyatt Sicks but there was great interview segment with Uncle Howdy and Bo Dallas, I thought they were the same person?!

Pat McAfee missed his hometown show due to a legitimate last minute family emergency so I hope everything is Okay there, The Miz filled in as co-commentator for the first hour but then it was Michael Cole on his own.

Really sad to hear about Sika's passing.

Latest Posts

Back