Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,398 comments
I think Wyatt Sicks will get involved with Chad Gable during the match, Gable will get his hands on the case but then the music will hit and he will freak out.

So that's three of the guys getting distracted! :lol:

Last edited:
I think Jey is the best one to win. Knight, Drew and Gable have their own distractions. And it's too soon for Andrade or Hayes to win.
One scenario I thought of post-Raw (as McIntyre spoke to the camera to go off-air).

Is that Drew does indeed win, cashes in at the main event, and THEN Punk costs him that match too.

Also heard a scenario to sell the injury and McIntyre salt to the wound by stealing the bracelet, AJ Lee makes a brief return instead and costs McIntyre either MitB or the title match if he wins.

Less likely but sounds a lot of fun

Okay so another big weekend for WWE is upon us with Smackdown, Money In The Bank and NXT Heatwave all taking place in Toronto.

First of all this is the advertised stuff for Smackdown tonight.

Rhodes, Owens and Orton to address the Bloodline.
A-Town Down Under v DIY-WWE Tag Team Championship
Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill v Indi Hartwell & Candice La Rae

--------------------------------------------

Here is the card for Money In The Bank.

Intercontinental Championship.
Sami Zayn (c) v Bron Breakker

Six-Man Tag Team Match.
Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens & Randy Orton v The Bloodline

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Naomi, IYO Sky, Chelsea Green, Lyra Valkryia, Tiffany Stratton & Zoey Stark

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
LA Knight, Chad Gable, Carmelo Hayes, Andrade, Drew McIntyre & Jey Uso

World Heavyweight Championship.
Damien Priest (c) v Seth 'Freakin' Rollins

Its been reported today that the World title match will main event the show, which is interesting regarding the men's MITB ladder match and a potential cash-in.

Its been reported today that the World title match will main event the show, which is interesting regarding the men's MITB ladder match and a potential cash-in.
Interesting... maybe they are going with the McIntyre win and cash-in thwarted by Punk....

I mean... they've done cash-ins on the same PPV before, so it's not unheard of.

Back