Doge meme

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 495 comments

How much do you like the Doge meme?

• Total voters
WT3DjnE.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

Dogecar will appear at the Fall Talladega race if they can sell 5,000 shirts.

I don't give a rat's ass that Josh is a backmarker, it makes me smile and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
You Can Now Buy A Ferrari With Dogecoin

You probably thought you'd heard the last of Dogecoin, the meme-inspired cryptocurrency famous for, among other things, sponsoring Josh Wise's NASCAR Stock Car for one race, but nope! Now you can buy a Ferrari with it.

To be clear, you can buy one Ferrari with it, specifically, this one, a Ferrari 360 Modena, for the price of 210 Million Dogecoins. That's about $73,500 USD, and the owner promises to donate 10 Million Doge (~$3,500) to the charity of the buyers chosing. Not a bad price for this low-mileage, F1 transmission example.

The listing was posted on the subreddit r/dogemarket, where fellow Dogecoin users can hawk their wares. Since listing the Ferrari, two other cars have come up for sale - a 2007 Pontiac G5 for 19.5 Million Doge (~$7,000) and an E46 M3 for a very reasonable 41.2 Million Doge (~$14,500).

I guess if you've got a ton of Dogecoin burning a hole in your pocket (or would it be your computer?) and you want a Ferrari 360 this is the deal for you.

Personally, I don't really care one way or the other about the Doge meme. Some of them suck, but some are just really funny. It funny to see Josh Wise and the Doge car get into the NASCAR All-Star Race instead of Danica.

I pronounce it "dough-gay", like "touge" because it's based on a Shibe.

Back