Dr.Mabuses Quick Trades - Cars & Paints

Those cars confused me as well. I have both the 350Z and the Fairlady Z they look exactly the same but the performance specs are different. I think 1 of them was a prize car from one of the enduro races and the other I got when i cashed in one of my 1000 tickets.

So they are different cars but have the same paint scheme on them.

Hi Dr.Mabuse666

I am really really after this car from your trade slot 3
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Super Black untouched

If you can find any one or even a couple of cars here you would want, please slot me in for a trade on your next available date.

Here are is my list of trade cars...
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=10365

and I have a 21 prize ticket too.

I have the Pajero already. I am just looking for race cars (RX-7´s,Furais, Camaros, Audi R8 LMS, Cupcars) in colors I don´t have atm.

Maybe I am interested in your Furai. What color, how many miles?

But slot 3 is closed untill next week, I have 3 trades on that account and I have to move some cars to my main account. So no way for the black one until the 14th, if we trade 1:1. Grey and red would be available earlier from my main account.

when your furai has a missing color and you throw in your Bugatti too I could give you the Super Black on the 11th for those two cars!

for your furai (if the color´s still missing!) alone I could offer you the 14th.

I have the Audi R8 LMS Ibisweiß and the White FTO Touring car.

Have you gotten any of the colored RX7 LM cars yet?

yes, blue,black & white, the missing 4 will come the next days.

there all on my main account, so there will be very hard to get.

I´ll lock you in for the 20th, then you can take your pick.👍

5 chrome Paints cheap for your Lister Storm Race Car ???
i can trade right now...

If you interested pm me...

Honda S 2000 LM in black/purple? yes I need this one. But I don´t have much to offer in the next days. Something from slot S is available after the reset time. All other slots are locked for the next few days.

i want a level 17 or 21 ticket i have

Castrol Tom's Supra '01
Mazda RX8 LM Race Car
Zonda C12 '00

sorry mate, we are trading exotic cars here. try somewhere else. those level tickets are easy to get. this thread is closed until further notice. no more tradingslot available for february.

Hooray!!

The new update brings a lot of fun! Let´s take it easy!

so there will be some delays

I still owe

MarcosChelas Toyta black rim & S2000 Purple
HBR-Roadhog red FTO
jhonno GT-R Concept RC & yellow Lutecia

please confirm the cars and tell me where to send!

there may be some changes after the update!:sly:

Back