Drift Trial #36 Eiger Nordwand Short&Cape Ring South

• Thread starter JK83
  • 62 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
Eiger Nordwand Short Course Drift Trial<-----Just click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/05/17 06:00 - 2012/05/31 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

GOLD: 11500pts
SILVER: 10400pts
BRONZE: 7500pts

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Eiger Nordwand Short Course. Only non-race cars are allowed and there are no restrictions on tuning.

Cape Ring South Course Drift Trial<-----Just click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/05/17 06:00 - 2012/05/31 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

GOLD: 4800pts
SILVER: 4300pts
BRONZE: 3100pts

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Cape Ring South Course. There are no restrictions on car model or tuning.

Yes it looks like TVR12 DT but I can take request's on PM and help with drift tunes 👍

Last edited:
golded cape ring first try but cant manage to get close to golding eiger nordwand, whats a good car to use?

Ok, let's do it.
First run, just to get the money, around 10XXth place...
From now on, try to improve it!

Ok, let's do it.
First run, just to get the money, around 10XXth place...
From now on, try to improve it!

I havnt even tryed Eiger yet and just golded Cape..I know I can improve this lot :) Good luck 👍

I golded the Cape Ring one very easily. The Eiger track is a little more challenging but far from impossible. I used a C5 Z06 Corvette, mostly stock I think, on Comfort Hard tires. For the first section, you can drift away from the turn when you approach it to gain some extra points because the start of the section is so far from the turn. Using a faster car will help because section 4 requires some speed to link your drifts for the two turns together.

Good luck to all of us!
Eiger is very nice, 'cause it's not sector mode, but the whole circuit!
It's not very common, both DT can be done with Speed 12! :)

I haven't even started them yet. I'm going to start off both of them with the 91 NSX, then Viper, and SL600. I'm giving the Speed12 a rest for a while... I got a good setup on the NSX, which was good for 19k on Tsukuba full course. The Viper got me 21k. SL600 23k. I need to work on the best setup for me for the Speed12 as I can't control the thing good enough to get a decent score on any track except for Spa.

I played Diablo 3 all evening yesterday and forgot about the new seasonals. *Hangs head in shame*

Yesterday got challenge from my friend when I opened my mouth and said "It's not about tools to get top250, but top 20 it is"
Well I made my sub account with his Ruf and his tune 11121pts on Cape Ring South Course Drift Trial
:)
(Now about top100 )
So just practise lot 👍
Nice challenge tought :)

I made Cape Ring and want to made the Eigernordwand with a Corvette. Has someone a good general tune for a corvette....?

dear jk83
i wanna try it with a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) &#8217;04

Np I will do it and I can send it for you today :)
(Got free trade slot today)
Add on me urabus098 :)
Edit: I know you are asking only tune but I'm feeling bit generous today :lol:

Last edited:
I wished there was a tune for "automatic" drifting..or a controller option..

Like press [X] and [O] to start driftmode... 👍

Respect for the ones that can do it in #10 :bowdown:

Tomorrow it will be time to plug in the wheel and obliterate my friend's scores with the tank car... Love doing it but they hate it haha

Np I will do it and I can send it for you today :)
(Got free trade slot today)
Add on me urabus098 :)
Edit: I know you are asking only tune but I'm feeling bit generous today :lol:

wow, really? can i send you something back? colors? cars? i will add you in about 2 hours, im at work at the moment ;)))))

yippie!

Quick attempt at Eiger yielded around 12500 in a sport tuned Shelby Cobra. It's got lowered suspension with no particular setup. I think the stock is better though.

It was a terrible lap, really ragged and hardly any points on the fast switch back.

I've a feeling the last time we had this track I used the Subaru 360.

I'd love a Speed 12 tune dude, I have the car but just can't seem to set it up at all... lol
I post it bit later :)
wow, really? can i send you something back? colors? cars? i will add you in about 2 hours, im at work at the moment ;)))))

yippie!

Your Corvette is delivered..I took 3 try's and easily hit over 24k(Enought for top250 this moment) and there is lot to improve 👍
And nothing needed on return thanks :)
Enjoy :)

I post it bit later :)

Your Corvette is delivered..I took 3 try's and easily hit over 24k(Enought for top250 this moment) and there is lot to improve 👍
And nothing needed on return thanks :)
Enjoy :)

thanks a lot, very generous....i cant wait for weekend ;) work some hours and going home....You will never be forgotten ;)

8,9xx on Cape Ring with the SL600.

15,xxx on Eiger with the Viper I think, may have switched to the SL600, but I believe I went straight to Cape Ring with it.

Question for JK or anyone else who can help...

How do you approach the up hill/banked sections? I end up going through them carefully and missing out on a bunch of points. If I try to get points, too slow and I hit the wall on the inside of the corner. Too fast and I hit the wall on the outside.

If I can figure out turns 4 and 5 on Eiger, I'm sure I can get 20K+. Section 4 is the worst for me. Embarassingly, I only get 800 - 1200 points on that section. My best on Section 5 is barely over 4k, but average 2K.

On Cape Ring South, turn 1, I'm slowly figuring it out, but not getting the most out of it. Turn 2, I pretty much ignore the right hander up hill. :ouch: Anyway, my goal is to reach 10 -11k, but too difficult at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3521 with your Vette on Cape ring.

You are doing better every day 👍
I think Im abt #25-30 on Cape Ring, havn't mutch time lately but im sure I can do bit over 13k :)

I try post my TVR12 tune later tonight.

Edit: MetalJet I try figure out some tips for you later 👍

Its now time for some Ice Hockey RUS-FIN :)

JK83
You are doing better every day 👍
I think Im abt #25-30 on Cape Ring, havn't mutch time lately but im sure I can do bit over 13k :)

I try post my TVR12 tune later tonight.

Edit: MetalJet I try figure out some tips for you later 👍

Its now time for some Ice Hockey RUS-FIN :)

Thanks, doing Eiger now with Vette and got 4068 now with 16260 points.

I can giveaway tonight one driftcar to someone, So just name car and I make drift tune for it 👍 You must send fr in 2 hours :)

JK83
I can giveaway tonight one driftcar to someone, So just name car and I make drift tune for it 👍 You must send fr in 2 hours :)

Mmmmeeeeeee, Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Mmmmeeeeeee, Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Lol Ferrari...No probs I send it tonight. I tune it for DT and take couple test runs 👍
EDIT: worst drift car ever delivered, can't say now enjoy :lol:

Last edited:
I finally got over 20K on Eiger last night!! With the points I'm still missing out on, I should be able to hit 24 - 25K before the event is over! :)

Back