Drift Trial #36 Eiger Nordwand Short&Cape Ring South

• Thread starter JK83
  • 62 comments
Ok, just tell him that I'm a new drifter and can't compete with his scores at all. It may not even work for me. His style of drifting is different than mine... he does it right and I, well not so good. LOL

I havn't permission share that tune...
Let's move on now new DT's :)

Ok, just tell him that I'm a new drifter and can't compete with his scores at all. It may not even work for me. His style of drifting is different than mine... he does it right and I, well not so good. LOL

Believe on me, the setup helps but that top the guys are monsters of drift. They have angle and lines perfect. he have a litle taste of the lines. 30 minutes i see ferooz start a play to number 1 in drift today. he come back and beat again is points

See they replay of rev_limited ( 2 place now ), i love to whatch that guy make drift. nothing equal in show and points.

Believe on me, the setup helps but that top the guys are monsters of drift. They have angle and lines perfect. he have a litle taste of the lines. 30 minutes i see ferooz start a play to number 1 in drift today. he come back and beat again is points

See they replay of rev_limited ( 2 place now ), i love to whatch that guy make drift. nothing equal in show and points.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Most of my cars only have light suspension changes. Lower the car, stiffen the suspension, a little camber and toe. Then I test it and make adjustments. Too much oversteer, make front a little stiffer, add camber to the back, etc. Too much understeer, make back stiffer, add camber to the front. Just little adjustments until the cars feels right to me.

Ferooz, Rev, and JK, those guys could drift anything! Once in a while I'll hit something right and wish I could do it all the time. I'm working on it, maybe one day... :)

Back