DriveClub 10th Anniversary

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 10 comments
Super satisfying to see my artwork still so prominently displayed on the main menu all this time later hahaha :D

Screen Shot 2024-10-08 at 10.42.31 pm.png

Naffy did a good video bit better than the man-child Blackpantha, yes it true!

I love DRIVECLUB, so much goodtimes racing this GEM Of a game on my ps4, and I initally when seeign the trailer back in 2013, was worried it maybe an social only type of racing game......

.....but it grew fast on me and loved it every since, the rain effects alone are top notch and we have bikes dammit, where you now PD!

Krazy it been 10years we need a sequel SONY pweasee!!!

Last edited:
This is making me want to dig out my old PS4 and plug it in to have some Driveclub races... If only it wasn't buried so deep in a cupboard somewhere :(

I was very late to the game as I bought when I first got my PS5. So I missed out on all of the DLC but I have enjoyed playing the game. I really hate that it had so many problems initially. TBH what they were trying to do back then kinda fits into Sony's live service model now 🤣

kjb
So I missed out on all of the DLC but I have enjoyed playing the game.

I'm pretty sure you can only get the DLCs now by picking up the...PlayStation Hits version off of eBay or something?
kjb
I really hate that it had so many problems initially.

It definitely had a problematic launch that was held against it even after everything was set right. Understandable from an unbiased perspective because the game launched in the state it did, but to not re-review it and give it the second chance that oh-so-many gaming sites had done to other games never quite sat right with me.

I'm pretty sure you can only get the DLCs now by picking up the...PlayStation Hits version off of eBay or something?

It definitely had a problematic launch that was held against it even after everything was set right. Understandable from an unbiased perspective because the game launched in the state it did, but to not re-review it and give it the second chance that oh-so-many gaming sites had done to other games never quite sat right with me.
The only way to access the DLCs is to either gameshare with someone who has the DLCs, or use a jailbroken PS4.

Back