Driver Helmets and Suits

• Thread starter Shoe67
  • 8 comments
United States
Michigan
Shoe_67
So I have been working on collecting all of the helmets and suits. I have a substantial collection at this point, however, I am wondering how to get certain things.

These include,

HELMETS:
Desert Camouflage
Safari
Skully
Untamed
Warp Drive

SUITS:
Flame
Graffiti
Woodland
Nascar suits

How do you get these suits? Is there a specific race you need to do?

Also, I would be glad to take any and all gear donations you are willing to give 👍 PSN is Shoe_67

Best place to go is into the Market Place.

If you want, I can donate some as I am deleting them. To avoid any duplicates best you list the numbers and strike or remove the ones you got on daily basis if you have multiple parties sending to you.

Ok, so are try tradable or do I have to buy them?

There is one tradeable version from the DLC suit and that is the Jeff Gordon Dupont. Believe this was the only one that was awarded many moons ago.

Now for the rest, you need to buy the DLC.

Ok, so are try tradable or do I have to buy them?
You can buy them, but you get whatever random colors they give you. The ones you purchase will be untradeable.

However, apparently there was a special seasonal some time ago for which you could win the special "dlc" gear. Those are the same as the ones you'd buy, but tradeable. The marketplace is the place to go. There are many who've collected them all. They include the Camo, Safari, Flame, Woodland, Graffiti, etc.

As for the NASCAR and WRC suits, the only one available is the Jeff Gordon.

I had basically the same question two days ago. 👍

Last edited:
Back