Driver Rating and Sportsmanship Rating DR SR view online?

This progress bar is a scam for A+ players because for some unknown reason it is not possible to see it on both GT7 and Kudosprime. Besides, the latter is useless because it asks you to do steps that you are not sure will work. View attachment 1156862
I thought that A+ was a special rating at the peak of A, kind of "you've gone as far as A can go and we don't have any other ratings... So have a + symbol!". Would make sense as to why the progress bar doesn't go beyond A, as A+ isn't it's own independent rating.

Maybe some app could read from the ingame progress bar. Or let us take a screenshot and upload to a site where it reads the graphical progress bar and tell us the exact points. Should be possible. Only thing motivated me is my numeric rating in GT sport.

Last edited:
Maybe some app could read from the ingame progress bar. Or let us take a screenshot and upload to a site where it reads the graphical progress bar and tell us the exact points. Should be possible. Only thing motivated me is my numeric rating in GT sport.
There is. Developed by our own @GrumpyOldMan

Kudosprime and GranTracker.

Latest Posts

Back