DT#44 1960's Honda S Series & Racing Cars Cape Ring Outside

• Thread starter JK83
  • 40 comments
Is it such of an advantage using FF cars?

Regarding my post: I think it will have a reason why gold is awarded at 9000 pts. I needed 2 hours to come close to this number (with AG). Now i have 10200pts (with MG, 476PP, and driving in 4th gear) and just ask me, how well have i really done? If 19k is well yeah "cheating", where do i place when driving with skill?

Is it such of an advantage using FF cars?

Regarding my post: I think it will have a reason why gold is awarded at 9000 pts. I needed 2 hours to come close to this number (with AG). Now i have 10200pts (with MG, 476PP, and driving in 4th gear) and just ask me, how well have i really done? If 19k is well yeah "cheating", where do i place when driving with skill?
AT is your problem, when you learn drive with MT you can do lot better :)
Well I'm 16973pts with Toyota7, so no FF cheat from me :lol:
(I think near 18k is max without FF cheat)

Edit: Noticed they are cheating on 1960's Honda S Series: Autumn Ring Mini Reverse Drift Trial too..
There is no way to do over 10k pts on that DT fair way:ouch:

Last edited:
Quite tricky DTs I thought. Used the same S600 for the Honda DT as the TT, but with more power.

First tried a '69 Camaro RM for a change and got bronze, but it wasn't easy to drift - maybe a proper setup might help. Got around 10.5k using Lexus IS-F RM.

After about 4 or 5 hours perfecting my 'swerve' ... 92xx points and 3RD in S600 '64 - Drift Trial event on the Autumn Ring Mini.

BWX
After about 4 or 5 hours perfecting my 'swerve' ... 92xx points and 3RD in S600 '64 - Drift Trial event on the Autumn Ring Mini.

Yeah just saw your drift replay...that was so awesome..👍

LOL I don't know if it's a ''drift'' but thnks. It's still a challenge though.

BWX
LOL I don't know if it's a ''drift'' but thnks. It's still a challenge though.

:lol:
That's not drifting...
But maybe PD does something to scoring system... time limit would be cool 👍

I post mine DT replays bit later and then you can bit compare them :)

If someone feels you need FF DT thread feel free make it 👍

I don't even bothered do it anymore since PD doesn't care..

Back