• Thread starter JK83
  • 14 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
Drift Trial #45

Italian Cars: Nürburgring type V Drift Trial<--click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/09/20 06:00 - 2012/10/04 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This is a Drift Trial event on the Nürburgring type V, using Italian non-racecars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Racing Cars: Rome City Course Reverse Drift Trial<---click for results :)

Period of Availability: 2012/09/20 06:00 - 2012/10/04 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This is a Drift Trial event on the Rome City Course / Reverse, in racing cars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Thanks to Milouse for leaderboards 👍

Very hard DT but my car choice wasnt the best. Nascar at Rome - 58xx

SP1 at 24H Nurb - 6091

What a bunch of cheaters, they should ban FF cars from drifting. What's a good car to use for Nurb besides the cheater Panda? I'm struggling to get gold.

What a bunch of cheaters, they should ban FF cars from drifting. What's a good car to use for Nurb besides the cheater Panda? I'm struggling to get gold.

If I remeber right I got tuned Enzo some old Italian DT Add GTP_JK83 I put it on share 👍

Started out with an Alfa 8C and struggled a ton. Tried tuning it, not even close. Then took a stock Ferrari 599 and golded it the first try, even had it in AT by accident... Had no idea what's wrong with the 8C.

After failing few last drifting events I begin really hate these events.

Half of the field cheats in ranking, then there's stupid FF-drifting events. Also so some slight bends which doesn't give you missing 2000 points but just 700.

Kazunori Yamauchi should get slapped on his face because these events.

Drifing is not motorsport at all anyway. Just chavs bragging stuff.

/me calms down now.

After failing few last drifting events I begin really hate these events.

Half of the field cheats in ranking, then there's stupid FF-drifting events. Also so some slight bends which doesn't give you missing 2000 points but just 700.

Kazunori Yamauchi should get slapped on his face because these events.

Drifing is not motorsport at all anyway. Just chavs bragging stuff.

/me calms down now.

Agreed 👍 I barely bothered take credits off those events anymore..Got to find new things to do in GT5.

The recent DTs do seem to be harder than previously. The Nurb one has tricky switchbacks. After trying various cars I settled for the Maserati Gran Turismo. I ended up with Sports tune, custom box and fixed sport suspension. Although a bit heavy, this car just seemed more of a drifter the than the Ferraris I tried. Just short of 6k, with a total screw up 700 points on the second sector.

That long shallow corner in Rome was a pain, but gold after a few attempts in the Lexus ISF RM. initially tried Tuscan, but wasn't making progress- I think I needed more power.

i got gold with my recently brought blitz r34 (premium one). Did nothing with it and got gold with 7016 points, 406th place.

Started out with an Alfa 8C and struggled a ton. Tried tuning it, not even close. Then took a stock Ferrari 599 and golded it the first try, even had it in AT by accident... Had no idea what's wrong with the 8C.

I managed gold with the 8c with my controller after about 6trys, just took practice to find the point lines

Im sitting in the 400's in both DT's
Kinda stuck at the Italian one in my 559 .
And i might have a chance to make the leaderboared in Rome with the ER34 I'll try to shoot for 8,000 after a few more try's.
Funny thing is my numbers at the moment

415 with 7,418 at Nurb
411 with 7,473 at Rome

Funny how there so even :lol:

EDIT
Just about 10 mins left and in Rome ive slotted into 209th 8220
in the 07 ER34 :)

Last edited:
Back