Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,156 comments
View attachment 1391628

Grabbed from Reddit. So probably not unless way at the bottom of the list.
That was a meme post I saw on Twitter by Opera GX. Not only Concord 2 gives away the list is made up, but look at the rest:
Bloodborne Kart?
Horizon Zero One Two?
Horizon Forbidden East?
Astro Bot Concordia?

So yeah, not an actual list. We don't have too long to wait until we find out what PlayStation are showing though.

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess either Sony's confidence in Concord was so misplaced at the time, that no one bother to remove the sequel (As after the failure....or somehow they think THIS will be the top seller that the first one was supposed to be. Who am I kidding, it's a sequel to a game that wouldn't even have been a year old before being announced.

If it is the the former though, does suddenly open up a spot...
It seems more to be the gilding of the lily. Just in case "Horizon Forbidden East" and "Horizon Zero One Two" weren't enough.

I'm gonna guess either Sony's confidence in Concord was so misplaced at the time, that no one bothered to remove the sequel after the failure....or somehow they think THIS will be the top seller that the first one was supposed to be. Who am I kidding, it's a sequel to a game that wouldn't even have been a year old before being announced.

If it is the former though, does suddenly open up a spot...
Is this part of the bit?

Is this part of the bit?
I'm not sure, its just beyond insane in my eyes to see "Concord 2" knowing full well what happened to Concord itself. It would be like those developers announcing "The Day after Tomorrow 2" a week after the first game's awful launch.

It seems more to be the gilding of the lily. Just in case "Horizon Forbidden East" and "Horizon Zero One Two" weren't enough.

I didn't even notice those. Definately looks more sus looking at it again.

Last edited:
Back