Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,125 comments
Toyota being in a series doesn't immediately mean GT gets the car from that series. See: WRC, NASCAR.

It's more weird that we have the GR010 at all, to be honest. There still isn't another LMH in any other sim besides the WEC-licensed Le Mans Ultimate, everyone else went the IMSA licensing LMDh route.

It'd be neat to see the Supercars roster paired with Albert Park in an update, since that track was found in scapes code. They host the "Melbourne SuperSprint" there.

IMG_5812.png

IMG_5811.png

Original post:

If it did happen I suspect it wouldn't be for a long time, since it was only found in Scapes and not the Time of Day settings at the time of discovery. The reconfiguration of certain sections of the track in recent times would also have played a factor in development.

Either way, cool to see Toyota entering the Supercars series. I do wish that Volvo, Nissan & Mercedes were still in it though.
IMG_5813.jpeg

IMG_5814.jpeg

IMG_5815.jpeg

Last edited:
It'd be neat to see the Supercars roster paired with Albert Park in an update, since that track was found in scapes code. They host the "Melbourne SuperSprint" there.

View attachment 1390176
View attachment 1390177

Original post:

If it did happen I suspect it wouldn't be for a long time, since it was only found in Scapes and not the Time of Day settings at the time of discovery. The reconfiguration of certain sections of the track in recent times would also have played a factor in development.

Either way, cool to see Toyota entering the Supercars series. I do wish that Volvo, Nissan & Mercedes were still in it though.
View attachment 1390178
View attachment 1390179
View attachment 1390180
Forza had these bad boys.

Could someone do me a favour and take the C4 Corvette that's currently being used in a time trial and take it for a few laps at Daytona and let me know why it can't go round the banking?

Back