JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..

Nissan Skyline: Daytona Road Course Drift Trial <---Click for results 👍

Period of Availability: 2012/11/01 05:00 - 2012/11/15 05:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Daytona Road Course, using Nissan Skyline non-racecars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

D1 GP/Formula DRIFT: London City Course Reverse Drift Trial<---Click for results 👍

Period of Availability: 2012/11/01 05:00 - 2012/11/15 05:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This Drift Trial event takes place on the London City Course / Reverse using D1 GP/Formula DRIFT cars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tyres are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Thanks to Milouse for leaderboards 👍

Last edited:
Cool event's but Daytona's gonna be another tuff one .
I was the 1st to break 20k but putting together a clean run is event tuffer than the trial mtn event but im shure after a little tunning I can find a 25,000 point run.
And London is pretty fun sofar.

Here's the two links to advanced Drift Leaderboards i've set up a few minutes ago:
DT48 #1
DT48 #2

Thank you again 👍

EDIT:
I think I take just credits from Indy since I hate drift on that track (I say now :D )
I realy enjoy London DT and I'm gonna try every drift car there (Not gonna even try push top10 result this time, it takes so much time)

Last edited:
Spent an hour at London and got to 17th
That last sector is a killer for my points .

Im gonna need an hour or two at Daytona to do the same.

Last edited:
As I'm not too good at drifting on tight city tracks I'll focus on Daytona for now ;)
I'm 70th atm but cannot push it further... Think it's my diff settings. Can any of you share ur diff settings? I'm drivin' R34 GT-R V-Spec Nur II '02 and already set the front to 5/5/5? What about the rear? ;)

Give either of these settings a try

5/60/20
5/60/60
20/45/50
Diffrent people like a diffrent feel its all personal when it comes to the LSD but either of these you'll be good.

I see Daytona turns cheat DT pretty fast....damn I hate those.

I see Daytona turns cheat DT pretty fast....damn I hate those.

:ouch:Was just about to say that the pummy bastard's .
But im 76th and still have a bit of room yet to improve plus 26th at London:tup:

I honestly dont know how i got to #12 lol. I kept messing with it and my set up seems to fit really well.

just tried this DT Event yesterday. I have to say it became one of my favorite DT Events. Incredibly fun. :)

Pretty challenging section, car choices that mix in well with the atmosphere of the venue (D1GP/Formula D cars drifting through city streets with crowds from every direction) , drifting just inches away from the guard rails and side walls, plus the pretty bad-a:censored: launch start at the beginning means you can really set your own pace. I used an AEM S2000 and got around 10,000+ points. Was trying to achieve a pretty high score but I'm really just after the money. :D:tup:👍

just tried this DT Event yesterday. I have to say it became one of my favorite DT Events. Incredibly fun. :)

Pretty challenging section, car choices that mix in well with the atmosphere of the venue (D1GP/Formula D cars drifting through city streets with crowds from every direction) , drifting just inches away from the guard rails and side walls, plus the pretty bad-a:censored: launch start at the beginning means you can really set your own pace. I used an AEM S2000 and got around 10,000+ points. Was trying to achieve a pretty high score but I'm really just after the money. :D:tup:👍

Hehe, pretty much the same here too,
Cant complain as well with the event.

I've did London under 2.09 and haven't found much difference in the procces.
I didn't try to wiggle the points, so I can't say for sure.
Anyone feels a difference with the physics?

You wont feel it the seasonal becauce they already have been using the offline physics.
Any diffrence though at Daytona with the new anti cheat stuff or is that not gonna take affect till DT49?

Back