Dualsense TIP

• Thread starter SkyHigh
  • 8 comments
Brazil
Brazil
When I got GT7 i thought the trigger effects were worse (had less sense) than the WRC9 implementation (the best before GT7). Turns out in the settings, there's an option to set the ACCELERATOR to Weak. That, at first play, seems to turn the trigger resistance off, but it doesn't, it just makes it more nuanced.

There's no resistance for throttle, until your tires start to slip. That's useful to notice when your tires are resisting throttle and prone to slide (losing grip). The game got better for me. Brake to Strong and Throttle to Weak is a nice setting.

If you're on PS5 try it out, it's similar to WRC9 this way (better imo), makes it more immersive, as I haven't yet driven a car that has accelerator pedal resistance like the default setting...

You'll notice it has the trigger effect when you are sliding/losing control
After some rounds on N24 in a Gr.3 Car i still don't feel it. ;-) But the ring makes me concentrate so much, maybe i had no time to feel.

Still the reduced force on the trigger makes it so much easier to controll throttle-percentage.

Ok, felt it. Seems ok to me, like it much better on weak than on standard. I am a bit boggled that not more users comment on that very handy comment.

I got to give a try to those settings, I love the haptics effects but if it is possible to improve the feedback I'll take it.

Back