E3 2008:GT5 Prologue Spec 3(Playable) or GT5 Full(Trailer Only)

• Thread starter skingg
  • 60 comments
Thread starter is GONNA DIE!!

Shouldn't the title be like Opinions on E3? >_>

Što Bi Triba Tebi ReĆi OĆeŠ Virovati Ili NeĆeŠ Tvoja Stvar Moran Ih Zeru Podgrijati A KO SI PAK TI AMARE

can you please take it to PM, this is an English-speaking forum. :)

No problem.

I've just asked Ante that he should back up his claims and sustain from giving such informations if they are not true by some chance, because all the information here are taken seriously.

I also said that I'd be more than happy if all that he claims is true - about Spec III and GT5 release dates.

Translation of his reply above:
"Should I say (it) to You maybe? Will you believe it or not, it's your call. I have to tease them a little bit. And who is you anyway?"

So, make your own opinion.

Translation of his reply above:
"Should I say (it) to You maybe? Will you believe it or not, it's your call. I have to tease them a little bit. And who is you anyway?"
That part nails it for me. Either he's got actual information and can prove it, or he's just a troll. But for a 25 year old (so I assume), teasing fans with giving out little bits of info is a bit childish.

Relase cristmas 2009 japan europa and usa march 2010 full game. Today I got this information from japanise frend who hawe uncle who work for polyphony digital.

For sure. :rolleyes:

If PD follows its schedule of previous releases, which i pretty much believe, GT5 release will be Dec 08 for Japan and around March 09 for the rest of us. Everything else is rumour, which the internet seems to stand for only nowadays. Like IGXMB with MGS4 release, that was leaked by someone s friend who knew some other guy whose brother would ve worked for Sony, too. 👎 :rolleyes:

Relase cristmas 2009 japan europa and usa march 2010 full game. Today I got this information from japanise frend who hawe uncle who work for polyphony digital.

And unless you have something firm in the way of proof you are guessing.

I will remind you of the AUP.....

AUP
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate

.....and the penalties for doing so can range from a warning (and consider this to be a warning) to removal of your membership here.

I happen to have a very good idea that this is no more than an attempt to mislead people and as such it will not be tolerated.

You have been warned.

Scaff

:irked:

My initial thought after reading the title of the thread was ecstatic compared to the disappointment I received upon opening it!

I just want a patch for Spec 2 so that we can play our own music while racing.

Personally, I'd rather have the GT5 Prologue Spec 3.

But then again, GT5 Full (Trailer) could show new features, such as weather.

Eh, both would be good choices. :)

I would laugh my a$$ off if, in fact, contrary to popular public opinion, PD actually did release GT5 to Japan/Europe for Christmas THIS YEAR, and the rest of the world in early 09'...that way there, all of you who assume you know PD's 'delivery dates' would once and for all just be silenced! :)

I would laugh my a$$ off if, in fact, contrary to popular public opinion, PD actually did release GT5 to Japan/Europe for Christmas THIS YEAR, and the rest of the world in early 09'...that way there, all of you who assume you know PD's 'delivery dates' would once and for all just be silenced! :)

Ummm proof?

He isn't saying they are going to, he's saying he'd laugh his ass off if they did.

Personally, I'd rather have the GT5 Prologue Spec 3.

But then again, GT5 Full (Trailer) could show new features, such as weather.

Eh, both would be good choices. :)

Definetly spec 3, Think about it, another video with rain and stuff, or actually driving in the rain and stuff. It's a no-brainer to me.

We might be in for some surprise :

Translated from Babelfish:

Guide of PLAYSTATION®Network maintenance 2008 July 14th PLAYSTATION®Network does maintenance with summary below. July 15th (the fire) 0 o'clock in the morning ~ 2 o'clock in the morning During maintenance period, sign in because it is not possible in PLAYSTATION®Network, 'it cannot utilize the online service of the [gurantsurisumo] 5 prologue'. As for details please refer to the page below concerning the maintenance information of PLAYSTATION®Network.

Source : http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gt5p/news/d2343.html

Seeing as PD never really had any network maintenance schedules besides the Thursday online race updates, and Sony's E3 Press Conference is on 15th July 08, lets keep our fingers crossed.

I wouldn't get too excited yet, they have been doing a lot of these small maintenance jobs lately that were outside the usual Thursday ritual.

So far I've seen a demo for Fallout 3 and RE5... I'm not terribly impressed.

Edit: I'm gonna snooze while they go over Fable II.

Edit: Oh, this is GT5 stuff... oops.

I want a 'GT5 full' trailer of atleast a minute or two featuring some BIG new features to the series. PD has been far too quiet for too long. I need something to get me excited, and damage, weather, day/night, Porsche, etc would really bring back some hype for the game. Especially after SimBin announced their exclusive 360 game.

Hasn't Polyphony Digital been listed separately at E3, in the past?
The last time I looked, last week, they weren't listed for this year.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Back