Edge Special Camaro Voucher Codes... EXPIRED

• Thread starter deba94
  • 24 comments
Canada
Ontario
Abread
After reading reports about the codes expiring on the 17th of June, I have confirmed with GTPlanet user ch1potle that the codes have indeed been expired...

Sincerest apologies to anyone who may have participated, and who may have hoped to receive this car. Initial trades have been reversed and game content has been returned (along with a little bonus).

My apologies once again,

--deba94

Last edited:
4 Reflex Spices, 1 Gold Chrome, 2 Silver Chrome, 1 Matte Blue, Schwimmenwagen painted in Reflex Spice that is ready to do wheelies, a Ford GT40 Racecar ticket and 100 birthday tickets of your choice

Last edited:
How's about a 2010 ticket, two Silver Chrome paint chips, two Gold Chrome paint chips, and one Matte Black paint chip?

Birthday ticket of your choice, 3 cars, and 5 paints (3 Gold chromes are available. I also do have reflex spice, Crystaltopaz, and many others).

Or 3 Birthday tickets (your choice), a car, and 5 paints.

Update: I can get more gold chromes if need be.

Last edited:
Birthday ticket of your choice, 3 cars, and 5 paints (3 Gold chromes are available. I also do have reflex spice, Crystaltopaz, and many others).

Or 3 Birthday tickets (your choice), a car, and 5 paints.

Update: I can get more gold chromes if need be.

For clarification, is that 3 cars from my missing car list?
And for paints, I'm looking for any Chromes and Mattes (Preferably Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, Orange, Silver and Yellow) (I'll add this to the OP).

3 Sets of Gears (90 total), 20 Matte/Chrome Paints (Of your choice), 3 tickets of your choice.
👍
OP Updated

I will be AFK for the next few hours. Please watch posts above you for highest bid.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I have every birthday ticket (name the one's you want and how many you'd like), able to acquire 7 more gold chromes to make a total of 13 I can offer you along with 10 other colors (PLENTY of Matte's to offer!)

Bids that high aren't usually followed through.

That only takes 4 days to transfer everything offered, look at my trade thread. I have completed 9 for 9 car deals with the same person and have a follow-up 11 for 11 muscle car trade. How about you check a person out before making comments.

For clarification, is that 3 cars from my missing car list?
And for paints, I'm looking for any Chromes and Mattes (Preferably Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, Orange, Silver and Yellow) (I'll add this to the OP).

I'm not at home to check and see which cars I have that you need (I have a TON) but when I get home I'll check. Also just so you know, I have a a prefect trading record and I WILL follow through with my bid.

Are you sure that the code is "VALID" as I thought that the "Edge" code was only for a limited time which has run out?

Are you sure that the code is "VALID" as I thought that the "Edge" code was only for a limited time which has run out?

i gave away 5 codes from edge shave gel last week,was messaged that they didnt work anymore.. i guess if someone gets one they will post here ..

That high of a bid isn't even worth it. It's a freaking car.

Apparently the offer is no longer available. Only offer still in effect is the Infamous one. 👎:yuck:

1znvfqu.jpg

After reading reports about the codes expiring on the 17th of June, I have confirmed with GTPlanet user ch1potle that the codes have indeed been expired...

Sincerest apologies to anyone who may have participated, and who may have hoped to receive this car. Initial trades have been reversed and game content has been returned (along with a little bonus).

My apologies once again,

--deba94

Last edited:
Back