Eiger Nordwand missing

Australia
Australia
I'm new to PS5 (6 months) and realised there is a lot to learn. I recently did the update, 1.49 and on starting the game found Eiger Northwand to be missing. As far as I can tell I have everything else, the cars etc, but no Eiger Nordwand. Do I have a bad download or some other problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm new to PS5 (6 months) and realised there is a lot to learn. I recently did the update, 1.49 and on starting the game found Eiger Northwand to be missing. As far as I can tell I have everything else, the cars etc, but no Eiger Nordwand. Do I have a bad download or some other problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you reached Collector Level 25 in the game yet? That's when the track unlocks.

Thanks for the reply, yes I have 42 cars in my collection
Collector Level is about the value of your collection, not the number of cars.

It's the number in the pink circle at the top of the screen.

yes I have 42 cars in my collection
Car collection and collector level are not the same, though collector level is related to car collection.
To increase your collector level, you need to spend money on buying cars - and it doesnt matter how money they are, just the amount of money spend in total is important.
It may be 1 car for the worth of 20m, 20 cars worth 1m, or 200 cars worth 100k, it is all the same for the collector level.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I have a lot of hard driving to raise funds in front of me, or a visit to my bank manager :)
Thanks for your help
Don

Back