Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,317 comments
I love him.

donehat.jpg

When I started this thread, I actually thought to myself "what if Elon just behaves himself from now on? This thread will shrivel up and die because he just doesn't do anything else stupid." But then I thought, "no, the world can count on Elon to continue being an ass". 22 pages later it continues.

Last edited:
Given how much of a hit Musk has already taken on X / Twitter, it's quite astonishing that his latest ill-judged outburst could yet be his costliest - and indeed, they could prove be the costliest six words in modern economic history.
"Jews actually do control the country."

I think Media Matters is looking forward to all the free publicity Elon Musk is sending their way.

Media Matters president Angelo Carusone released the following statement in response to Elon Musk's legal threat:

“Far from the free speech advocate he claims to be, Musk is a bully who threatens meritless lawsuits in an attempt to silence reporting that he even confirmed is accurate. Musk admitted the ads at issue ran alongside the pro-Nazi content we identified. If he does sue us, we will win.”

Last edited:
The lawsuit filed Monday accuses Media Matters of distorting how likely it is for ads to appear beside extremist content on X, alleging that the group’s testing methodology was not representative of how real users experience the site.
I don't even use the site & have already seen 2 Twitch streamers show how their timelines started showing more extremist content in their feeds since Musk took over, primarily from the decision to let Twitter Blue users' posts appear more commonly towards the top of a page. And it's been no secret Neo-Nazis & White Nationalists have definitely been supporting the site through Twitter Blue b/c of Elon's constant right-wing echoing out of his own account.

When your platform is constantly being filled with scum, you may need to step back & see if you yourself are enabling it. And Elon is.

He's suing other people for pointing out he’s allowed Twitter to become the Nazi Bar of social media.
IMG_2086.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't even use the site & have already seen 2 Twitch streamers show how their timelines started showing more extremist content in their feeds since Musk took over, primarily from the decision to let Twitter Blue users' posts appear more commonly towards the top of a page. And it's been no secret Neo-Nazis & White Nationalists have definitely been supporting the site through Twitter Blue b/c of Elon's constant right-wing echoing out of his own account.

When your platform is constantly being filled with scum, you may need to step back & see if you yourself are enabling it. And Elon is.
Of course he is, those people are his friends. He doesn't want his platform delegitimised by people saying that it's full of neo-nazis and white nationalists, even though it is. And he can't mentally make the leap that his friends (and therefore he himself) are the problem, so he resorts to shooting the messenger.

He's almost certainly had legal advice that this is a horrible, horrible idea and decided to go through with it anyway. It's not going to matter to him because he has more money than God, but he's a striking example of what happens to people when there are no consequences for being an asshole.

Isn't this the sams virgin who had to get his mum involved in backing down from fighting a mannequin?
Musk has 11 kids by 3 different women, virgin seems misjudged in at least two ways as an insult, you may as well be calling him a ginger spastic.

Musk has 11 kids by 3 different women, virgin seems misjudged in at least two ways as an insult, you may as well be calling him a ginger spastic.
I'm not reasonably convinced coitus was actually involved in any of them - especially if the rumours are true.

That said, I don't think he's a virgin; there's one person in particular that I'd have no surprise whatsoever to learn had engaged in copulation with him. She's mentioned in @Liquid's post.

I'm not reasonably convinced coitus was actually involved in any of them - especially if the rumours are true.

That said, I don't think he's a virgin; there's one person in particular that I'd have no surprise whatsoever to learn had engaged in copulation with him. She's mentioned in @Liquid's post.
I'm going to assume this is a slight reference to Papa Musk & his disgusting situation, so it would be on brand for the family.

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Yeah, but you know what I'm getting at.

If virgin is the worst slur someone can make on someones character, just **** off.

Yeah, but you know what I'm getting at.

If virgin is the worst slur someone can make on someones character, just **** off.
I guess in many respects it's like "gay" - not intended as an insult to those who are gay (or a virgin), but something that strikes at the fragile core of the "alpha" male ego which definitely has ALL of the straight sex all the time because of manly.
I'm going to assume this is a slight reference to Papa Musk & his disgusting situation, so it would be on brand for the family.
Try reading the post in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.
Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I guess in many respects it's like "gay" - not intended as an insult to those who are gay (or a virgin), but something that strikes at the fragile core of the "alpha" male ego which definitely has ALL of the straight sex all the time because of manly.

So is ****** still censored?

Seems so. Even tough it's not intended as an insult to those that are not white.

Last edited:
So is ****** still censored?

Seems so. Even tough it's not intended as an insult to those that are not white.
Somewhat false equivalence - and it very much originated in that manner.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what point you're actually making here; we cannot censor words that are used as pejoratives but have separate, genuine uses - such as "gay" (happy), "virgin" (unspoiled), and even "fag" (cigarette)/"faggot" (nasty meatball).

We also don't permit people to use them as insults towards other users here.

Last edited:
Somewhat false equivalence - and it very much originated in that manner.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what point you're actually making here; we cannot censor words that are used as pejoratives but have separate, genuine uses - such as "gay" (happy), "virgin" (unspoiled), and even "fag" (cigarette)/"faggot" (nasty meatball).

We also don't permit people to use them as insults towards other users here.
IMG_0074.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back