Endor AG dismiss Fanatec CEO Thomas Jackermeier

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 39 comments
You couldn't make this up! I love Fanatec and their products but..........

I don't know what to say, seriously they have chosen this guy to fix this mess?

That article seems to point to Ruff getting caught up in a dispute between the two controlling family members. Hope Fanatec can get back on track…

Someone in the fanatec forums sayd, currently there are a lot of big moving trucks at the HQ of fanatec. Looks like foreclosure from the bankruptcy proceedings.

On one hand food logistics makes most other things trivial. On the other, at least in the states, the bigger the company the dirtier they are. Not sure how that would apply here though.

That said, its boggling how long things take for them. This should have taken 6 weeks to clear up.

Someone in the fanatec forums sayd, currently there are a lot of big moving trucks at the HQ of fanatec. Looks like foreclosure from the bankruptcy proceedings.
Or it could be the container shipments arriving which fanatec posted about the other day. Click recent discussions and its at the top.

Bankruptcy …how’s that even make sense at this stage?

Now it makes sense why they moved from business-unfriendly California, to business-friendly Texas.
That's good to hear, they need to stream line the process a lot better in the US. All my orders were passed around the LA area by multiple carriers for days before finally being sent to USPS, it made no sense. I also got an influx of spam emails and texts from these ****ers too.

https://www.eqs-news.com/news/adhoc...financial-restructuring-was-initiated/2041117

After extending the bridging loans until June 30, 2024, the Executive Board of Endor AG initiated a recapitalization process in coordination with the financing banks.

Endor AG is in ongoing discussions with investors. Depending on the investors’ offers, various options are examined.

The investor process is conducted in an open-ended manner and the Board of Directors examines an injection of equity capital through capital increases as well as investor entry using instruments in accordance with the Act on the Stabilization and Restructuring Framework for Companies (StaRUG).

1714056658212.png

Separately, Fanatec has renewed its Formula 1 license.

Fanatec is pleased to announce that it is continuing as an Official Licensee of Formula 1® and Official Provider of Formula 1® Sim Racing with a new multi-year agreement.

As Official Provider of Formula 1® Sim Racing, Fanatec supplies teams and drivers with a full racing set up including a steering wheel, pedals, direct drive wheel base, and cockpit. Round three of the 2024 F1® Sim Racing Championship will take place on May 7.

I saw something about Endor reacting to “comments”, but can’t find the source of said comments.

Apparently Jackermeier proposed some sort of funding solution though I can’t find a link. Endor reacted by saying they’ll follow the process already set forth with the banks.

Back