Enzo Ferrari tuning potential?

• Thread starter McGaRnAgLe
  • 14 comments
Hey everyone.

Just wondering, for those of you with enough credits that have done this, what kind of parts can be installed on the Enzo Ferrari? What kind of power can it be maxed out to with parts, and can you add any aero bits to it (front, rear, etc.) in GT Auto?

It will be a while until I have enough credits to find out myself, so I'm curious.

Thanks! :drool:

I have it at 922 hp right now you can add a spoiler and yu can put any upgrade , I personaly love this car ill never trade it its worth the buy.

I tuned mine a bit and it's a mess as a result. I'd leave it stock unless you think you can make it work properly.

I have it at 922 hp right now you can add a spoiler and yu can put any upgrade , I personaly love this car ill never trade it its worth the buy.
can u post a list of things that u installed the the setting of the car?

Enzo Ferrari '02

This is what I have.

Body/Chassis - Stage 1, 2 & 3. Rigidity Improvement, Window weight reduction.

Engine Tuning - Stage 1, 2 & 3 and Sports ECU

Intake System - Sports intake manifold, Racing Air Filter

Exhaust - Titanium Racing Exhaust, Sports Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter: Sports

Turbo - None available.

Transmission - Full Customizable Transmission.

Drive Train - Fully Customisable LSD.

Suspension - Height-adjustable Sports Kit, Fully Customizable Kit.

Tyres - Medium Racing Tyres.

I haven't tuned it to perfection yet, but so far I'm getting 877BHP/8000RPM, 1044kg

I got mine maxed out to like 922 HP its not that bad to drive I certainly seen worse, you have to be careful getting on the throttle no doubt, but try driving any car with 900 HP and no aids lol, but even my b spec guys can handle the car well when i let them use it.

What catches you out in the car imo, is the fact it goes so fast and accelerates like a rocket that 80 90 mph looks slow in tight corners when the corner is like 50 60 mph and can catch you out if your not watching your speed.

Other than that the body repair is going to cost half a million cr not looking forward to that that.

I got mine maxed out to like 922 HP its not that bad to drive I certainly seen worse, you have to be careful getting on the throttle no doubt, but try driving any car with 900 HP and no aids lol, but even my b spec guys can handle the car well when i let them use it.

What catches you out in the car imo, is the fact it goes so fast and accelerates like a rocket that 80 90 mph looks slow in tight corners when the corner is like 50 60 mph and can catch you out if your not watching your speed.

Other than that the body repair is going to cost half a million cr not looking forward to that that.

Seriously, on that first monza hairpin it feels like I am at a stand still but I am still going like 60 mph!!! This car is fast and almost forces you to take turns faster than you think you can.

Ditto, I tried every tune variation I could think of to keep the Enzo on the ground, but it would not stop becoming airborne on the Nurb.

Neat thing though, it has a spoiler that pops out at the back around 60 MPH and goes back down around 160 MPH... unfortunately it needs one on the front.... :(
You MUST get the Areo kit, IMHO... it will pull the rear down when you catch air... which is better than nothing...

Enzo + Nurb = Fail.

My lap times were no better than with my Scuderia or Italia.. though the handling is somewhat different, there might be room to push it a bit more coming out of corners...
Somewhere around 150 MPH+ it seems to be pasted to the road, but the tires are squeaking suggesting it's barely holding onto the road - the steering is incredibly stiff on my wheel at this point.... (that's with the nose completely dropped and the rear very high ~6cm difference..)

The good is with all the power adders it will go 255 mph at Sarthe with no draft tying it for the 10th fastest car in the game, according to my results.

The bad is no matter what tune, the car is very hard to position on a race track when going fast. When you come out of a corner and want to set up the next corner the Enzo is not consistent so that makes it very frustrating.

Want my honest opinion? You guys need to start treating the Enzo for what it is. A big and long ass car, with ridiculous power and speed. You cannot expect it to turn on par with the Mclaren or any other smaller less powerful car. And what does not help is the fact that the engine is mid mounted, meaning that all weight is focused on the back, taking traction off the front wheels at high speeds. Once you learn to feather the throttle and treat the car for what it is, you will be pleasently surprised. This is coming from an avid Murcielago SV and Enzo racer.

I really hope P.D adds a front lip to the enzo, it really needs the frontal downforce :/

p.s: 1st post :)

Hello everyone. I just took the Enzo and I worked up to 860hp also including sport suspension and racing soft tires. However, the car is not very responsive when cornering, for example, to bend and then I turn the steering wheel in my opinion excessively. That is, dynamic control is like a normal Enzo.

What should I change to make the steering more direct and therefore faster corner entry? I want it dynamically as a race car.

Back