Enzo's Used Car Emporium

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 62 comments
I'm eyeballing the LS1 Camaro (2000), what are you looking to get out of it? Also, had a great time drifting with the volvo last night! (This is the guy in the black camaro)

BTK
I'm eyeballing the LS1 Camaro (2000), what are you looking to get out of it? Also, had a great time drifting with the volvo last night! (This is the guy in the black camaro)

I'm usually after anything classic or fast, so whatever you have. I'm really after an Evo III or IV, or perhaps an older American car but if it seems interesting I will swap for it.

Sorry, thought about it.. can't part with my LP. Sorry.

Last edited:
Give me an idea of what you want for the 04' GTO. I'm quite interested in it.

Sorry, already have one of those that goes sideways. :sly:

Unfortunately nothing at this time. If you had a Focus RS we could talk.

Darn. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Nothing that I want ever shows up in my dealerships :ouch:

BTK
Give me an idea of what you want for the 04' GTO. I'm quite interested in it.

I'm REALLY looking for pre-'90 European and Japanese cars that are FR to drift in. Doesn't have to be powerful, just looking for off-beat drift cars (like right now I'm drifting a '68 Isuzu 117 Coupe).

What do you want for the pink volvo?

With over $500,000 in the car and the originality of it, the price is going to be very high. It's kind of become my signature vehicle in the online community, so it will take some something serious and/or very unique to make me part with it.

Enzo, do you have a decent Ferrari; something like a F430 that I can use for the Ferrari race?

I would be interested in the R390 GT1

Some of what i have;

R92CP Race Car
R89C Race Car
Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car
C60 Hybride Judd Race Car
F10
F2007 (expected tonight)
Merc 190e Touring
Merc 190e road Car
McClaren F1 '94
Bmw V12 LMR Race Car

Have a lot more.......

Enzo, do you have a decent Ferrari; something like a F430 that I can use for the Ferrari race?

No, sorry. I gave my 430 Scuderia as a christmas present for the secret santa thing and the 330 P4 isn't for sale.

Back