6.Grand Valley
7.Indy Road
8.Suzuka
9.Deep Forest
10. Nurb 24h

RACE RULES:

1 Mandatory Pitstop
Tires: Racing Softs
Race Distance: 100km laps depending on track.
Damage: Light
ABS: Optional
Driving Line: Off
Active Steering: Off
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Low
Penalties:None

Qualifying And Race Procedure:

I will open up the room 19.30 GMT, and post here the room number.You´ll have 30 min for practise. I´ll change the track, and back to the right one at 20.00 GMT so the practice times will be erased.

PLEASE, SHOW UP 15 MIN. before quali. I can´t sit in the lounge kicking unregistered people during qualifying,
so in the worst case You can´t make it to the Room, if its already full!!!

The Q starts 20.00 GMT and lasts 15 min.(when the Game clock shows 15.00 minutes quali is over, everybody stops driving).When You´re happy with Your time, find a safe place on the track and wait
until the Race Steward has recorded the positions of everyone. If you leave the track to make changes to the car, Your time will be erased.So just stay on the track. IMPORTANT!!! DON´T EVEN PIT!!!

After that we have a 10 min break. You can use the time to make changes for example to Your Transmission.

20.29 everybody enters the track in QUALIFYING ORDER, Drive slowly to approx halfway of the track.STOP there, wait until I start the Race!. When we have Grid set to fastest first, we should now have the right grid order for the race.

The Race starts 20.30 with a Standing start with FALSE START CHECK, so remember the Brakes in the countdown... Remember also that we´re using 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP in the Race.
Not pitting will result in 1 min Penalty.

TIME PENALTIES AFTER THE RACE:

Because we drive without penalties and damages, there
will be time penalties for reckless driving given after the Race.

Ramming Your Teammate - Nice! No penalties...
Causing an accident with 1 or more involved - 15 seconds added to the final results
Small bumps is allowed, so long that it don´t harm anybody.Its part of the Race.
Blocking (allowed once to change line) 5 seconds.
Corner cutting (2 wheels always inside or on the white line).repeatedly(if somebodys using it to gain time) 15 secs.
If You pass somebody when corner cuttting, give back the position to avoid any penalties!!!
Crossing the white line when driving out of the pits 5 secs penalty.

IMPORTANT - Race Protests!!!
Everybody shall save the replay after the Race. Watch the Race, write down the lap AND time of the accident.
Protests will be sent first to the Driver that Youre accusing, ONLY in a friendly PM. If he admits, send a PM to me, and
I will give the time penalty.
In case that he disagrees, 3 Stewards(Team Captains) will take a closer look at the accident. The Stewards decision will be conclusive.
We wont give any penalties if You don´t send us the lap AND time for the accident!!

Online Driving Guide -----> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241

RACEDAY:

Thursdays 20.00 GMT
15 min Q. 10min pause. Race ca. 35 min. = 1 hour.

POINTS SYSTEM:

o 1. = 20 Points
o 2. = 16
o 3. = 13
o 4. = 11
o 5. = 10
o 6. = 9
o 7. = 8
o 8. = 7
o 9. = 6
o 10. = 5
o 11. = 4
o 12. = 3
o 13. = 2
o 14. = 1
o 15. = 0

Last edited:
I'm certainly in.

PSN: johnkiller2
Team: Sweden

I really hope people will be interested in this. There is always a great rivalry between neibouring countries. The hockey games between Sweden and Finland are fantastic and its more important to win against the Finns than any other country.

I discussed this series with Ramosapiens a bit. Focus will be on maximizing race time. The Nissan GT-R GT500 is know be most and tracks we often driven will be used. So there will be very little extra preparation required. Just race.

Swedes,
We need to get together a good team from Sweden and show that we are the undisputed best drivers in Nordic.

Hi Masi!

Was thinkin about 20.00 GMT Thursdays if it doesn´t collide with an another Serie.

Tell your friends also about this!
Its going to be Real Fun beating specially the Swedes:)

Thats about where my free time is.

Theres 3 other Danes in WSGTC, that should make one team :)

you should have a guest driver from another country (maybe change it every week) to just to spice things up

if it goes through I'm accepting bribes to crash into lead opponent car ;)

Nice. Youre all in.

1 more Swede needed, 2 Danes and 4 Norwegians.

If the Norwegians aren´t interrested, we go with 5 drivers
from Finland, Sweden and Denmark.

Cool that we get this going. I'm looking forward to a team championship.

I'm a little concerned with 16 cars in a lobby, and bad network things will happen. Maybe it would be better to have three cars from each country, total of 12 cars. If every team has four drivers, we can rotate so everybody gets to drive equally much. Also if someone cannot make it for one race, there will still be a full team.

Team Sweden,
we should have a little training session at some time. Maybe we even challange another team for a "friendly" warm-up competition.

Cool that we get this going. I'm looking forward to a team championship.

I'm a little concerned with 16 cars in a lobby, and bad network things will happen. Maybe it would be better to have three cars from each country, total of 12 cars. If every team has four drivers, we can rotate so everybody gets to drive equally much. Also if someone cannot make it for one race, there will still be a full team.

Team Sweden,
we should have a little training session at some time. Maybe we even challange another team for a "friendly" warm-up competition.

Im also a little bit concern, but since we all live pretty close to each other then maybe its working:)

We sure have to test , a Pre Season Race or something like that.

I contacted a swede named Chris Midmark if he would like to join the sweedish team.. Have not got an answer yet dough.. So maybe there will be 5 swedes.. But that might not be a problem since I doubt that all drivers can attend to every race.

But he's a rellay fast driver, so don't worry :)

I contacted a swede named Chris Midmark if he would like to join the sweedish team.. Have not got an answer yet dough.. So maybe there will be 5 swedes.. But that might not be a problem since I doubt that all drivers can attend to every race.

But he's a rellay fast driver, so don't worry :)

GT Academy driver :scared:

Maybe we go with 5 in the teams, cause seems like all the
Norwegians is only drifting in Top Gear Test Track :dopey:

Here is an idea that might be fun.

For each event, we have two shorter races, same track. The starting order of the second race will be set to reverse from the first race. Will make for a more even and interesting championship table

Here is an idea that might be fun.

For each event, we have two shorter races, same track. The starting order of the second race will be set to reverse from the first race. Will make for a more even and interesting championship table

Sounds nice. We could try it in Pre-Season Race 👍

Hi, eppe!

Thanks for inviting me last night, but Thursday nights are not so great for me.

I coach a soccer team, and we have training sessions every Thursday, and besides that I work night shift every four weeks.

Maybe you'll have to do without the Norwegians, though that would be a shame.

Good luck with the championship with or without Team Norge.

Yes, he won the sweedish GT Academy in 2008 and came 3:rd overall att silverstone.
I also recognize Mrpink444 from the GT Academy as well.. Can't remember where he finished, but I know that he's fast! :)
If I'm not mistaken, he was also in the top 20 in sweden 2008

Yes, he won the sweedish GT Academy in 2008 and came 3:rd overall att silverstone.
I also recognize Mrpink444 from the GT Academy as well.. Can't remember where he finished, but I know that he's fast! :)
If I'm not mistaken, he was also in the top 20 in sweden 2008

Ill have to say that You got a GOOD TEAM! :scared:

Back