• Same cars the whole season.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Any GT500 car

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Doesn´t matter, all I care for is to drive for my King&Country

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is one GT-R color left, Nissan Motul GT-R. Why not all in the same car ?

Im not so sure that the Norwegians goin to get a full team, so the Z is off then.

Leaves us with 3 equal cars with different colours:)

Or maybe the Woodone to the Norwegians, or Motul?

Last edited:
Updates in post 1.

Changed the cars.

Fin - Calsonic
Swe - Yellowhat
Dan - Xanavi GT-R
Nor - Nismo Z

We try these now on Thursday.

Why not use the Woodone instead before using the Z?

Is it confirmed that the Woodone really is slower in the first place? We should do more testing first :)

Motul Autech reaches 518 hp when broken in.. Got one myself 👍
All GT-R's reach 518 hp by the way.. I actually like the Autech Motul, really nice to drive! I concider using it in the WSGTC... or the RAYBRING NSX.. or the Tom's Supra... or the Petronas Tom's SC430 :)

....or the XANAVI Nismo Z :)

Is it confirmed that the Woodone really is slower in the first place? We should do more testing first :)

Well, I have tried myself the Woodone for about 600 km.
It has less grip with the same settings as the other GT-R:s.
You can get the same laptimes, but is trickier to handle.

The Motul seems to be a little heavier (30kg), but I cant say
how it handles.

I don't think it's slower, but it's harder to drive. The rear is easier upset on uneven surfaces and requires more throttle control.

All GT-R's reach 518 hp by the way.. I actually like the Autech Motul, really nice to drive! I concider using it in the WSGTC... or the RAYBRING NSX.. or the Tom's Supra... or the Petronas Tom's SC430 :)

Really? Is the description wrong in Dealership then?

m8, is the your E46? Sweet car... m3?

btw, i might not make thursday's race (is it this thursday?)as I'll probably be too busy packing and getting ready for my vaca.

m8, is the your E46? Sweet car... m3?

btw, i might not make thursday's race (is it this thursday?)as I'll probably be too busy packing and getting ready for my vaca.

Ye, this thursday.We test if theres any connection issues, and
try the 2 shorter race system and the Q system for the 1 race.

Hopefully we get full grid (we can take more Finns if not the other teams get all their drivers).Just to test the connections.

Did again a test to compare different GT-R:s. Test track again the familiar Deep Forest. Running 10 laps on each car with Racing Softs, all aids off. All cars with the same setting:
DF 40/65, Max S.290km/h, LSD 10/10/10, RH -15/-15
SR 19/19, DE 9/8, DC 9/8, ARB 6/6, CA 3.0/2.0, Toe -0.2/0 B 9/8

RESULTS:

Nismo Z............534hp.............1´06.757
Lexus Denso......524hp.............1´06.998...+0.241....(Stage 2 Turbo)
Yellowhat...........518hp.............1´07.122...+0.365
Calsonic.............510hp.............1´07.195...+0.438
Woodone...........514hp.............1´07.279...+0.522
Xanavi GT-R.......504hp.............1´07.310...+0.553
Motul Autech......503hp.............1´07.408...+0.651

As You can see from the results, Z still nr 1. Lexus DENso which I was thinking maybe to the DENs is too fast even its not broken-in.So we forget about that.
Its true that the Woodone is trickier to drive, I needed more laps to get 1 good, I was spinning around with it a bit, sure its even trickier online.
The Motul Autech was steady and fine, wish I had a fully broken-in to compare with the other. Now with only 0.300 behind the other GT-R:s i consider if Norwegians take the Motul. Im sure it will be as fast as the others when reached 518hp.

I messed up on my post. I meant the Woodone, not the Motul.

The Xanavi, Yellowhat, Calsonic are identical except color. These three are given.

The Motul spec is not as good, but it looks the same as the Xanavi. So if it performs as the other three its actually redundant. Lets just use the Xanavi instead, and then we don't need to debate it.

The Woodone looks different, has the same spec as the other three, but it has a lower LV. It should be the same as the other cars, but nobody uses it. Maybe there is a reason for it, but I don't know it. It would be great if it could be the fourth car.

I messed up on my post. I meant the Woodone, not the Motul.

The Xanavi, Yellowhat, Calsonic are identical except color. These three are given.

The Motul spec is not as good, but it looks the same as the Xanavi. So if it performs as the other three its actually redundant. Lets just use the Xanavi instead, and then we don't need to debate it.

The Woodone looks different, has the same spec as the other three, but it has a lower LV. It should be the same as the other cars, but nobody uses it. Maybe there is a reason for it, but I don't know it. It would be great if it could be the fourth car.

I did a test today (post a little above) to find out
the diferences. If I had a broken-in Motul I´m sure that it would be as fast as calsonic etc...
The Woodone is simply much more slippier than
the others, I don´t know why...?
The Motul is 10cm shorter, maybe thats why it felt good to drive.

EDIT: The Motul has BLUE headlights, You see the difference in the mirror, hehe.

Pre- Race on Thursday 20GMT.
We Race in Rome, a nice track, which isn´t included in the Championships. 18+18 laps.

Would be nice if You post here if You´ll be able to join or not. I´ll take more Finns in that case grid
isn´t full.Just to test the connections.

I did a test today (post a little above) to find out
the diferences. If I had a broken-in Motul I´m sure that it would be as fast as calsonic etc...
The Woodone is simply much more slippier than
the others, I don´t know why...?
The Motul is 10cm shorter, maybe thats why it felt good to drive.

EDIT: The Motul has BLUE headlights, You see the difference in the mirror, hehe.

I'm in another GT500 championship with some serioulys fast drivers. Nissman, who won at Monaco in Masi's championship (his only race in Masi's champ) uses a Motul, so it has to be on par with the other GTR's. I didn't know about the blue headlight so I think we should use it then.

Yes, it's an E46 M3 Comp. Package-05, with CSL wheels in gunmetal, CSL front, CSL rear diffusor, CF grill, CF gills, CSL center console, Ferrita Exhaust (saves you ~12-15 kg).. Brakeliquidlines in steel.
SMG II
Plus all other CSL herritage included with the Comp. Package.
Quicker steering, tighter springs, bigger front brake discs, Suade steeringwheel with "M-track mode" button.. 👍

Btw, I can't race on thursday..

Last edited:
Pre- Race on Thursday 20GMT.
We Race in Rome, a nice track, which isn´t included in the Championships. 18+18 laps.

Would be nice if You post here if You´ll be able to join or not. I´ll take more Finns in that case grid
isn´t full.Just to test the connections.

I don't want to be difficult, but with the exception of Tokyo, the city tracks tends to create a lot of crashes with all those fences.

How about Grand valley reverse. Another nice track is Autumn ring. Or any of the Cape Rings (not the long one). These a in my view much better tacks for racing. (I promise, I haven't driven any of these tracks a lot)

Due to lack of interest from the norwegian community I have decided to pull out from this championship and find some other league.
It seems most norwegian players are kids only interested in drifting.

Good luck to you all!

I don't want to be difficult, but with the exception of Tokyo, the city tracks tends to create a lot of crashes with all those fences.

How about Grand valley reverse. Another nice track is Autumn ring. Or any of the Cape Rings (not the long one). These a in my view much better tacks for racing. (I promise, I haven't driven any of these tracks a lot)

I thought on the Autumn Ring aswell, but there is no straights
for overtaking, so I decided to try the Rome circuit.
And for the reversed tracks I´m totally an amateur, never drive them.:indiff:

We Finns just had many Practice races in Rome, and there
wasnt a single big collision. Small contacts though, but did´t
harm anybody.👍

Due to lack of interest from the norwegian community I have decided to pull out from this championship and find some other league.
It seems most norwegian players are kids only interested in drifting.

Good luck to you all!

Oh, I´m really sorry to hear that! I´ve noticed that not many
Norwegians use those GT500 cars online.

Back