Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I'm talking about if you don't I'm talking about the glitch suit and helmet.

I know what your talking about, no worries I sent it to virtually every gear person on my friends list. :D

Number four has been delivered:tup:
As for some more how about matte orange,matte yellow, do you some isotope green from lotus?,more matte black:lol:, and for the rest can you throw in some bright colors that are almost like neons? Sorry I'd post a link to the neon paint thread but I'm on my iPod. I will be sending tickets after 9/22 but I can't think of any paints I need so they'll be free I guess:tup:

Last edited:
Number four has been delivered:tup:
As for some more how about matte orange,matte yellow, do you some isotope green from lotus?,more matte black:lol:, and for the rest can you throw in some bright colors that are almost like neons? Sorry I'd post a link to the neon paint thread but I'm on my iPod. I will be sending tickets after 9/22 but I can't think of any paints I need so they'll be free I guess:tup:

All added to schedule. Thanks savage 👍

When you have a chance give me the link to the thread you had in mind and I will sort some out from there. :)

I keep on seeing people saying "I'll send you 20 paints". Is it true that they removed the limit????

No, many people either have multiple PS3's or they send those paints 5 at a time over multiple days.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221558
here's the whole link bu i'm most interested in the following
curious yellow
Electric Orange
Raspberry Red Pearl
Electric Blue
if you have some of these that'd be great:tup:

I don't have Electric Orange, but I have an Electric Green instead. I updated the schedule in the OP with what I had. Thanks for the tickets such a huge help with this. :crazy:

Edit: Thanks to a friend I will also have all Electric:

E Blue Metallic
E Green
E Silver Metallic

Interested in any of these savage?

Last edited:
I trust your list is updated so...

I'll send you a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Gulfstream Aqua tomorrow morning.

Hey HOODFIELD

Can send you a classic muscle ticket on Sept16 for free...

Let me know if you can wait until then...👍

:cheers:

Hello.

First off all would like to present my sincere apologies for not sending the muscle ticket on Sept16 like i promissed. The server maintenance on Sept15 killed all my plans, had to change all trade dates one day foward...:grumpy:

Can i send you the promissed ticket on Sept25?

Please do not be mad at me:(

Coming up next:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Blue Metallic. Should arrive on Thursday.:cheers:

I have a ticket and want 5x electric orange from a ford focus
500th post for this thread

Last edited:
I have a ticket and want 5x electric orange from a ford focus
500th post for this thread

Hi Thomas2012,

I need you too send two friend request:

PSN: HOODFIELD (this is where to send the ticket) I wont accept for another 10 hours or so.

PSN: Nattdood (this is where you will receive the paint from) If you can send within 5 hours you can receive today.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

HOODFIELD
Hi Thomas2012,

I need you too send two friend request:

PSN: HOODFIELD (this is where to send the ticket) I wont accept for another 10 hours or so.

PSN: Nattdood (this is where you will receive the paint from) If you can send within 5 hours you can receive today.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

But i cant send today

I have these two if your interested;
Charger R/T in red
Superbee in turquoise metallic

Plus I've a historic ticket.

Maybe able to sort something out with regard to gear if your interested?

But i cant send today

That's no problem. 👍

Just make sure I can identify you by your PSN name as I do not see it posted anywhere.

I have these two if your interested;
Charger R/T in red
Superbee in turquoise metallic

Plus I've a historic ticket.

Maybe able to sort something out with regard to gear if your interested?

I'm interested in the cars. As long as they are 0/0 just tell me what you want for them.

One nice classy looking motor for you.👍
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Sportsman Red
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

It seems my new Ocd should have been yours..I have 4 cars on the wanted list..how long would I be waiting for paints sir? I can send 9/30,10/1,10/2 and 10/3 and I would be sending

Cortez Silver Metallic Chevelle
Tawny Gold Metallic 'cuda
Bright Green Metallic Charger Road/Track
and the last one I owed you found it's way back to me.:the Heritage Gold Super Bee.

Last edited:
It seems my new Ocd should have been yours..I have 4 cars on the wanted list..how long would I be waiting for paints sir? I can send 9/30,10/1,10/2 and 10/3 and I would be sending

Cortez Silver Metallic Chevelle
Tawny Gold Metallic 'cuda
Bright Green Metallic Charger Road/Track
and the last one I owed you found it's way back to me.:the Heritage Gold Super Bee.

Yea I wish, I only had one in mine. :(
My next available day for paint is the 28th possibly sooner.

Hey I got Champagne Gold Metallic camaro. From the OCD today. Wanna trade.

What do you want for it? I can't do cars yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back