Everything

There's a FULL list of my 0 miles cars,
Lotus Motorsport elise '99 3940.6 miles, no changes or mods

Last edited:
@pip the light blue that all of them come in (may be wrong) but definitely light blue
@jab one is dark blue, one is a tan colour I'm sure, one has a change, sorry I couldn't be more specific I'm not on gt5 currently
@beta sure tell me what you need

@pip the light blue that all of them come in (may be wrong) but definitely light blue
@jab one is dark blue, one is a tan colour I'm sure, one has a change, sorry I couldn't be more specific I'm not on gt5 currently
@beta sure tell me what you need

Thanks mate, have that one already... fyi it comes in another 6 colors. :)

Whoops ;)

What colours are the following? would definitely be interested if colours are right, I can send paint and gears for them 👍

pontiac Tempest Le mans GTO '64 0/0 x2
Mini Marcos GT 0/0
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe 0/0
Triumph Spitfire 1500 0/0
Volkswagen Golf GT1 '76 0/0
Altezza Touring Car 0/
0 - Number of this one please

Mazda BP Falken RX-7 0/0

^^ What would you accept from my paints and gears for this one? I have them all 👍

I still dont think you have anything I want (unless you have a lvl 24 ticket) but I sent you the Blaze set (suits) and 5 assorted colorshift paints for your collection you want.

I hope that helps some.

If you have anything I need thats listed on the thread I posted earlier or in my signature please help (LemonDiscus Trading Thread). I am very specific though with that... or you can compare our FT pages and send gears I am missing my way or even paints (not chromes please)

@igw will check when I'm on tonight
@Ryan I'm sure I have the 2cv 0/0/0 and mabye the alpine 0/0/0 not sure on colour, again il check tonight

@igw will check when I'm on tonight
@Ryan I'm sure I have the 2cv 0/0/0 and mabye the alpine 0/0/0 not sure on colour, again il check tonight

Im not looking for the cars on the top of my list.. those I already have 0/0/0... I am looking for Toyota Supra RZ and SZ-Rs in select colors and my missing GT Academy Cars in 0/0/0 (or a level 24 ticket)

R35 SKYLIN3, mate, create a schedule list, I'm available for sending gears everyday, these are the ones I have complete:

Helmets:

Chopper 01-34
Horizon 01-34
Striker 01-34
Masquerade 01-34
Trickster 01-34
Gravity 01-34

Suits:

·Double Stripe 01-34
·Trainee 01-34
·Bicolor I 01-34
·Bicolor II 01-34
·Waver 01-34
·Saturn 01-34

👍

I don't have any confirmed trades yet so no need as of present
@Ryan and sure :D what exactly are you sending? And sorry if you posted and I didn't notice, I can put down a mention on the top of op if you would like? (for donate)

I don't have any confirmed trades yet so no need as of present
@Ryan and sure :D what exactly are you sending? And sorry if you posted and I didn't notice, I can put down a mention on the top of op if you would like? (for donate)

I sent you last night 5 paints and the Blaze suit set ;)

I need horns and matte paints, will update my post with the horns I'm missing 👍 also updating my list :D

Helmets:

·Chopper 01-34
·Horizon 01-34
·Striker 01-34
·Masquerade 01-34
·Trickster 01-34
·Gravity 01-34
·Carbon [*New*]

Suits:

·Double Stripe 01-34
·Trainee 01-34
·Bicolor I 01-34