Exhaust sound

There's a good few american cars with great sounds. The Demon is definitely up there. Both De Tomasos sounds excellent, the '69 Camaro sounds really good, especially on a semi racing exhaust, the Hellcat sounds pretty raspy too. My favourite, though not a muscle car, is the C6 Corvette ZR1. when you tune it, the pitch goes up with the revs unlike some, and it sounds insane. I've done a couple of videos for best (and one for worst) cars sounds, and the ZR1 is pretty much top of my list so far.

I forgot about that one, yes the c6 zr1 sounds incrediable even more so with upgrades.

I love most of the v12 ferraris to specially enzo, f12 and f50 they do sound better once you have more upgrades on them

I forgot about that one, yes the c6 zr1 sounds incrediable even more so with upgrades.

I love most of the v12 ferraris to specially enzo, f12 and f50 they do sound better once you have more upgrades on them
GT7 does a really good job on a lot of the V12 road cars. The Aventador is another great example, though if anything the stock exhaust has a more uniquely lambo sound. The only really obvious letdown I can think of is the Aston Martin DB11.

GT7 does a really good job on a lot of the V12 road cars. The Aventador is another great example, though if anything the stock exhaust has a more uniquely lambo sound. The only really obvious letdown I can think of is the Aston Martin DB11.
Yes but i think the db11 sounds worse with exhaust upgrades, but with camshaft and engine balancing i think it sounds better than stock i was quite supriced my self when i tried that.

Back