F1 2010 mod for Assetto Corsa by Cimmerian Iter

F1 2010 mod for Assetto Corsa by Cimmerian IterCars  4.5 End of Life

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 37 comments
Hey Kakaui, can you address the comment I made in this discussion earlier. I love the mod just wondering about some things.
Yeah for some reason I don't get notifications from that thread. Anyway I will allow more steer ratio.

As for the steering being harder, it may just be that the FFB multiplier is higher than my other mods. So just reduce force feedback strength in your steering wheel settings as a fix.

kakauiyt submitted a new resource:

F1 2010 mod for Assetto Corsa by Cimmerian Iter - F1 2010 mod by Cimmerian Iter

Read more about this resource...
how do i instal it on asseto ?
Thank you for fixing the turning radius on the 2012 cars, on the 2007, 2008, 2011, and 2013 cars I think the turning radius is also good! Doing some testing the 2010 cars seem to have trouble going around the hairpin on Monaco. Also the steering is far heavier on the 2010 cars compared to the your other f1 cars (Maybe due to lower default steer assist). Now it may be just me but the 2010 cars are not as nimble as I would expect considering the season had cars like the RB6 which is known for its huge downforce.

Still the work you have put into these cars is exceptional and I am already having a lot of fun with them! I am so glad this special era of Formula One is finally available in Assetto Corsa and your mods have become my absolute favorite!

I play on automatic transmission mode, and my gears change too fast, at 180-220 I'm already driving in seventh gear! How to fix this problem? The same problem is observed on the F1 2012 mod, with other mods everything is fine!

I play on automatic transmission mode, and my gears change too fast, at 180-220 I'm already driving in seventh gear! How to fix this problem? The same problem is observed on the F1 2012 mod, with other mods everything is fine!
Use manual transmission, won't spend time to fix automatic shift

extract content and extension folder from the .7Z to your assettocorsa folder

Back