F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter

F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_IterCars  2.0

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 83 comments
Hey guys, i extracted the files manually and they appear inside the launcher perfectly, but when i try to run for example the RedBull the game doesnt start, can someone help, using the 1.2 hotfix version. Thanks

Hey guys, i extracted the files manually and they appear inside the launcher perfectly, but when i try to run for example the RedBull the game doesnt start, can someone help, using the 1.2 hotfix version. Thanks
did it work now?

Hello, First of all I want to say that i absolutely love this mod, the cars and everything seem very realistic and i love that it was a diiferent car for all of them. The only thing that I am having trouble with is the tyres having no texture at all. In the showroom and preview they seem to actually have the pirelli skin but once I launch it, there is no skin. Other than that, these cars look beautiful.

Hello, First of all I want to say that i absolutely love this mod, the cars and everything seem very realistic and i love that it was a diiferent car for all of them. The only thing that I am having trouble with is the tyres having no texture at all. In the showroom and preview they seem to actually have the pirelli skin but once I launch it, there is no skin. Other than that, these cars look beautiful.
install the mod manually again, it has been said many times in this thread. Don't use content manager

can you help me with the tyres. I've downloaded the extra extension file fore the tyres but for some reason where the Pirelli sign is supposed ti be, its just silver. so i turned off tyresfx and only the red soft tyres show up for every compound. for example i selected hard tyres and the colour was still red.

can you help me with the tyres. I've downloaded the extra extension file fore the tyres but for some reason where the Pirelli sign is supposed ti be, its just silver. so i turned off tyresfx and only the red soft tyres show up for every compound. for example i selected hard tyres and the colour was still red.
Where did you put the extension zip for the tyre skin???

Whenever I start a race my game crashes and says "Can’t launch the race: model “content/cars/cim_2011_forceindia/collider.kn5” requires a missing DLC." this happens to every car

Hi, for me the suspension for the Williams is not animated. Does anyone else have this? Other cars have animated suspension. Great work by the way!

Audio is very low on some cars (renault,mclaren etc), also F1 cockpit cams are bad on some cars specialy on Mercedes for example and redbull F6 T-cam feels like car is smaller compared to others ( guess because FOV of other cars F6 T-cameras are too much zoomed ) and Williams suspension is not animated.

Last edited:
Here is example, just check size between tyres on some T cams because of different FOV of the cars, Mercedes T cam at the end is overall bad, not just FOV.
Screenshot_cim_2011_mclaren_ks_silverstone_21-6-124-11-58-49.jpg
Screenshot_cim_2011_redbull_ks_silverstone_21-6-124-12-1-3.jpg
Screenshot_cim_2011_ferrari_ks_silverstone_21-6-124-11-59-31.jpg
Screenshot_cim_2011_mercedes_ks_silverstone_21-6-124-12-0-30.jpg

Edit:
The guy who did cameras clearly have no clue how cameras work, look for example F1 2011 onboard mix from Suzuka to see what i speaking about. ( )
I can make cameras look with real fov and pov angle or you just change cars to have same FOV (thats easy just put 60 fov by default to all and they will look ok), but if i do fixing them i wanna take credits for doing all cams

Last edited:
whats the link to the extension

Can anyone tell me why my car has these exaggerated physics when I'm driving normally?
I have CSP updated to the latest version.
I install the mods manually by extracting them with 7zip directly into the content/cars folder.

Edit:
I̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶“̶c̶i̶m̶̶2̶0̶1̶1̶̶r̶e̶d̶b̶u̶l̶l̶.̶k̶n̶5̶”̶ ̶.̶
̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶

Edit 2:
After more than 10 hours with my head boiling trying to fix this bug I decided to change some video settings in the Content Manager and disabled Vsync and Frame Limiter and guess what? Ta-da Problem solved, I noticed that the bug was more severe in replays than in gameplay, as I never play in third person.

So if you have the same problem, turn OFF VSYNC AND FRAME LIMITER.
Because there's nothing wrong with the mod.

Vsync and Frame Limiter ON

Vsync and Frame Limiter OFF

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but I installed the mod, copied the content and extension folders to the assettocorsa folder and the cars appeared. But whenever I try to create a session to play with these cars, the session doesn't open. What am I doing wrong?

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but I installed the mod, copied the content and extension folders to the assettocorsa folder and the cars appeared. But whenever I try to create a session to play with these cars, the session doesn't open. What am I doing wrong?

Csp is on?

kakauiyt updated F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter with a new update entry:

Final Version

This update is quite important

- Changed tyres model to a better one, No stripe is the default version, if you want a Pirelli stripe version I provided a file for it that you need to place in assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars

-LODS on all cars to improve performances

-Added some helmet skins like Vettel Abu dhabi, korea and Monza skin

-Fixed position of wheels being innacurate for some cars (looking at you ferrari)

-High resolution cockpit decals, 2011 is no more blurry inside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything looks sounds and drives right with the mod and I absolutely love it.
Just one thing though - there’s no KERS usage on the display when pressing the button(assuming I mapped it properly).
That’s the only thing I can see missing.

Strong work!

Last edited:
Back