F1 2011 Video ThreadF1 2010-2016 

If I had a choice i'd always get the PC version, even if it came with a million bugs as an add-on, the huge improvement in graphics would be worth it. They have to tone them down so, so much for the PS3.

not only that, there's so many mods for PC. from updated liveries to new helmets, realistic cameras, even more improved graphics, etc.

TRC_Hunk
Currently #1 on Singapore - 1:28.763 (Xbox 360)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwNtn4QPgI">YouTube Link</a>

PSN - TRC_Hunk
XBL - AJ The Boy

Nice one AJ.

Frame rate seems quite good TBH.
Nice to see a microsoft wheel at the top. 8^).

See guys. Money can buy you thrustmasters and fanatecs but it can't buy you speed.

Lol.

I hate you PC users so badly. :banghead: This game is so epic for me on PS3, if I had your visual perspective I might soil myself. :bowdown:

I hate you PC users so badly. :banghead: This game is so epic for me on PS3, if I had your visual perspective I might soil myself. :bowdown:

Or the mods. :P

Go rob someone. I'll be your eyewitness, claiming you were elsewhere at the time of the robbery; I'll forge obtain some legal documents asserting such, too. :D

haha the only reason i have a good PC now is cause I saved forever so I can build a PC that's Battlefield 3 ready

How does the cars compare to the F2007 in GT5 graphically on the PS3? The F2007 is beautiful in GT5 and I'm guessing that the cars are less beautiful in F1 2011, but by how much?

How does the cars compare to the F2007 in GT5 graphically on the PS3? The F2007 is beautiful in GT5 and I'm guessing that the cars are less beautiful in F1 2011, but by how much?

It likely smacks the PS3 version graphically, but Codemasters doesn't have 6 months to spend on one chassis.

If I had a choice i'd always get the PC version, even if it came with a million bugs as an add-on, the huge improvement in graphics would be worth it. They have to tone them down so, so much for the PS3.

I might get both the PS3 and PC version due to 60FPS and 1080P would be good to experience. Most people on here will be getting the PS3 version and the PC version usually does not have that many players compared to the PS3 hence why I will probably get it first on the PS3.

Currently #1 on Singapore - 1:28.763 (Xbox 360)

PSN - TRC_Hunk
XBL - AJ The Boy

You hit the wall and did not use DRS as much as you could and still 1st. Good thing about early leaderboards, I never been 1st though as I have never attempted leaderboard stuff in the first week of release. Good lap though.

It likely smacks the PS3 version graphically, but Codemasters doesn't have 6 months to spend on one chassis.

PD have more than one person working on modelling you know :sly:.

CM still doesn't have six months to dedicate to one, two, or three chassis'. :P

They need to implement the official overlays. It annoys the crap out of me that they've gone the custom route, again.

You hit the wall and did not use DRS as much as you could and still 1st. Good thing about early leaderboards, I never been 1st though as I have never attempted leaderboard stuff in the first week of release. Good lap though.

No doubt...when there is a 5 sec gap between 1st and 2nd you know the leaderboards are soft. =) I think only 54 people posted a time on that track last I checked. You would think there would be more considering the Singapore race is coming up. Damn GoW3!

1:28 is a ludicrously unrealistic lap time for Marina Bay. They're definitely faster cars this year, just too much overall grip, added to the new mechanical grip with all the kerb riding on tip of the Kers and DRS. Shall result in some very arcade looking lap times

1:28 is a ludicrously unrealistic lap time for Marina Bay. They're definitely faster cars this year, just too much overall grip, added to the new mechanical grip with all the kerb riding on tip of the Kers and DRS. Shall result in some very arcade looking lap times

There is a pit stop bug apparently for time trials which lowers your time. FormulaC was #1 on Suzuka last time I checked and he came on here saying it was a bug that occurred when he went into the pits after his lap. :ouch:

1,10.171 Monaco hotlap. All assists off (apart from racing line cause I forgot to turn that off)

I'm doing a roleplay using F1 2011 which is at F1 Rejects. I make video edits for the races, here are my favorites.

Back