F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter

F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian IterCars  2.5

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 111 comments
Screenshot (658).png
Screenshot (659).png
Screenshot (660).png

Is it your first time installing the mod? were the tyres working before? Does the 2011 or 2013 mod does the same thing?
Yep, it's the first time. The F1 2011 mod does not have this issue, and the 2013 mod for me dows not work for me and comes up with an error

It says "Game Crashed. Driver model is probably missing."
There seems to be an issue on your computer, I would say some kind of hard drive corruption that makes it unable to access some files. Because they are there, but your pc says it cannot find them.

There seems to be an issue on your computer, I would say some kind of hard drive corruption that makes it unable to access some files. Because they are there, but your pc says it cannot find them.
Seems likely. They are in the content/driver folder

Seems likely. They are in the content/driver folder
It happened to me once, and changing hard drive fixed it, so maybe try some h2testw or other tool to check the health of the hard drive, and some other thing to try to fix corrupted area.

kakauiyt updated F1 2012 mod by Cimmerian Iter with a new update entry:

2.5 End of Life

This update adds a new Schumacher 3D Helmet to replace kunos one I was using for the 3rd schumacher skin

It also adds Ferrari India skin with the navy flag, renamed S4 to Valencia so that people knows that this S4 skin is from Valencia with Valencia mirrors

And finally, all cars have realistic leds animation, each team had a preference, catheram and ferrari had green leds for kers, redbull had a red drs button in the middle of the steering wheel, lotus marussia and other teams used the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Weird, im getting a checksum error in winrar when I try unzipping to my normal "mods database" folder

edit, tried to my main HDD, still getting checksum errors

Last edited:
Back