Fail error message when I try to follow other players, does anyone know what's causing this to happen?

Fail error message when I try to follow other players, does anyone know what's causing this to happen?
I'm not sure if this is your problem but people can set it in their Privacy Settings so that no-one can follow them, Friends Only, or Anyone. Perhaps the people you're trying to follow haven't set their preference to Anyone.

I'm not sure if this is your problem but people can set it in their Privacy Settings so that no-one can follow them, Friends Only, or Anyone. Perhaps the people you're trying to follow haven't set their preference to Anyone.
It is happening to everyone now and before it was fine, nothing to do with privacy settings. It must be something else, but what ?

It is happening to everyone now and before it was fine
When you say "before", to when are you referring? What was the last point at which you're aware it worked?

I believe the last change to the Privacy Policy was late December 2022, so if it was before then and it's happening on every account you're trying to follow it might be your privacy settings that is the issue...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back