Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
There's no fail in the picture there but check the post above.

Rey FD asked to see a 438, I think he meant 458 but I gave him a picture of a car numbered 438

I'll get my coat…Taxi!!

Well, it is a V8 ,why wouldn't you see it there? I bet even the lawnmowers in Australia are V8's.

epic-fail-car-epic-fail-crash-30-speed-grass-ditch-funny-kir-demotivational-poster-1259796277.jpg

VS
failedlicensecopyrq8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's been posted a few times (and it's clever :P), but the 'Fail' isn't really needed in that. It's funny without it...
EDIT: I saw a different ad war, and for some reason Subaru jumps in...

Last edited:
Me doesn't get? :boggled:

If you remembered the driving tests in GT4, the AI going bananas upon completion (or failure), that huge "FAIL" banner on the screen, and the song that played (and all of the frustration that implied for some), you could have got it. ;)

If you remembered the driving tests in GT4, the AI going bananas upon completion (or failure), that huge "FAIL" banner on the screen, and the song that played (and all of the frustration that implied for some), you could have got it. ;)

Yeah I remember but still don't get the relation in these pictures?

Look what I found outside of my place: (Click for big)

... Oops.

I'm guessing he's referring to scraping the nose of the car on the sidewalk. But it's not really "fail" when every person in the world does it, at least with anything smaller than a pickup truck.

I'm guessing he's referring to scraping the nose of the car on the sidewalk. But it's not really "fail" when every person in the world does it, at least with anything smaller than a pickup truck.

I think it's a fail if you park by feel, which looks like what happened in the pic. Just keep going til you hit something.

I think as soon as the person gets back into the car it's going to dip even more, perhaps not allowing the car to get off without taking serious damage.

I've actually talked to a person who does this with his Suzuki Kizashi which was in mint condition and he said "Ah the air dam will be fine, it's plastic". I don't think his resell price will be the same as others who don't have scrapped bumpers.

Edit: I'll add in that the Kizashi is comparable in size to a Ford Ranger which is a Compact Truck.

Last edited:
I don't get it.

I think it's a fail if you park by feel, which looks like what happened in the pic. Just keep going til you hit something.

I think as soon as the person gets back into the car it's going to dip even more, perhaps not allowing the car to get off without taking serious damage.

You guys can't see it? She broke off the whole front lip by plowing into the sidewalk.

You guys can't see it? She broke off the whole front lip by plowing into the sidewalk.
Now that I've taken into Photoshop and jacked up the gamma, yeah, I can. Might want to double-check your monitor settings if it's so clear on your end, it's practically pitch-black under the bumper on my monitor. And I'm guessing on everyone else's too, based on the reactions.

It's dark, but if you look at it, you can see that what you might have thought was the front lip is actually a shadow. That's why I said click for a bigger pic.

Also, my monitor is calibrated, thanks. ;)

Back