failing to save in careerF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter JJ72
  • 14 comments
It happened twice now and is pissing me off, on PC, sometimes the career simply forgot to save itself...and I have to redo sessons again.

Anyone have similiar problem and know how to work around it? Like a more secure way to leave an sesson?

Zilla
There is a manual save option, as was already pointed out.

My F1 > Profile > Save Profile

So is Marco talking out of his arse?

Am I missing something.
I can do Practise 1, back out to the menu and save my career there.
It won't forget I've done P1 or any R&D when I back out of the game.

I'm only saying this because 99% of games I've quit, it says unsaved progress will be lost.

Yes I was talking out of my arse ;) Lovely feeling by the way.

I just verified: with autosave OFF, you can do p1, go back to main menu, save manually.

The progress from your p1 is saved. This afternoon, when I was writing my previous post at work, I did not have the game with me to verify.

Yesterday i started the game and my savegame was gone. Game asked me if i want to use autosave and then the message "welcome to f1 2011" appeared, like it does when you first start the game. That means i have to start all over again, which is kinda lame!

Anyone else had this problem yet?

Yesterday i started the game and my savegame was gone. Game asked me if i want to use autosave and then the message "welcome to f1 2011" appeared, like it does when you first start the game. That means i have to start all over again, which is kinda lame!

Anyone else had this problem yet?

Did you do anything in the meantime, like mess with any save data on your PS3, or with accounts?

Did you do anything in the meantime, like mess with any save data on your PS3, or with accounts?

I´m playing on PC. And no, I finished turkey GP, did manual save in "my F1", waited till the save icon disappeared and closed the game. Then, the day after, i started the game and savegame was erased. I did nothing on my files. Had this problem with fable III one time. After 20 hours of Story the savegame was erased. Seems it is a windows live problem...

Back