FAIR TRADER'S GARAGE, (updated daily)

I would say Pescarolo but that would be unfair on you... :drool:

(would settle for Audi A4 Touring Car '04)

Makes no difference to me what car you want, to me every car in the game is worth the same 0.00 :)

The pescorolo is not available till the 19th but the Audi is available on the 16th, let me know 👍

Makes no difference to me what car you want, to me every car in the game is worth the same 0.00 :)

The pescorolo is not available till the 19th but the Audi is available on the 16th, let me know 👍

We can do 20th, we have a trade on the 19th btw (was discussed via PM).

So could I have... your C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04 for a new Raybrig NSX '06 (fully modded with 3 sets of race tyres) on the 20th? :)

We can do 20th, we have a trade on the 19th btw (was discussed via PM).

So could I have... your C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04 for a new Raybrig NSX '06 (fully modded with 3 sets of race tyres) on the 20th? :)

Yeah its a deal :) Could you do me a favour and PM me the details of the deal for the 19th, I cant remember lol 👍

edit: I got mixed up!! the C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04 is available to trade tomorrow (slot 4), just over 2 hours from now?? is that any good or shall we stick to the 20th??

Yeah its a deal :) Could you do me a favour and PM me the details of the deal for the 19th, I cant remember lol 👍

edit: I got mixed up!! the C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04 is available to trade tomorrow (slot 4), just over 2 hours from now?? is that any good or shall we stick to the 20th??

Stick to what I just sent you via PM, I'm pretty full up for trading. :crazy:

I have these cars available for trade in 2 hours for any of the cars on my wanted list

FGT
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Audi R8 Le Mans Race Car '01
C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
GT By Citroen Race Car (Chrome)
TVR Tuscan Speed Six [RM] '00
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR [RM] '05,
Nissan GTR Version GT Academy `09,

I'm interested in your Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot race Car '03. I can get you an arta garaiya or the trans-cammer mustang for it. i'll even buy soft and medium racing tyres with whichever you choose.

Castrol Tom's and Raybrig for X2010?

Can trade the X1 again on the 16th, I have a deal set up for the rayberg NSX, so I will take the Castrol Toms Supra (fully modded with the 3 sets of racing tyres for it)?? let me know 👍

You list a Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '06 ,
I have Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '04 - is this the one you mean or is there an '06 as well?
I'm interested in the Nissan R390 GT1 race car.

Can trade the X1 again on the 16th, I have a deal set up for the rayberg NSX, so I will take the Castrol Toms Supra (fully modded with the 3 sets of racing tyres for it)?? let me know 👍

Done deal altough if you could spare the X1 until the 17th that would fit my schedule way better : )
Or actually realising youre in Europe 16th evening will go aswell.

add me: B3KK15

Last offer for now, need to get through my trades first!

Want: Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Offer: Any brand new Super GT 👍

You list a Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '06 ,
I have Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '04 - is this the one you mean or is there an '06 as well?
I'm interested in the Nissan R390 GT1 race car.

The '06 is for sale in the dealership, I can trade for the Nissan R390 GT1 race car on the 14th (tomorrow)

Last offer for now, need to get through my trades first!

Want: Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Offer: Any brand new Super GT 👍

I will take the Nissan Z Xanavi Nismo (Super GT) '06 (fully modded bla bla bla, lol)

I'm interested in your Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot race Car '03. I can get you an arta garaiya or the trans-cammer mustang for it. i'll even buy soft and medium racing tyres with whichever you choose.

Can do this deal on the 19th if you are interested??

I would like the trans-cammer mustang in return, let me know 👍
(sorry for the late reply)

I have these cars available for trade in 2 hours for any of the cars on my wanted list

FGT
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Audi R8 Le Mans Race Car '01
C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04

GT By Citroen Race Car (Chrome)
TVR Tuscan Speed Six [RM] '00
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR [RM] '05,
Nissan GTR Version GT Academy `09,

Edit; Just added this car to the same list, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

Last edited:
DEAL
Ready to go now
PSN:tonykerry355

Hi, I have just added you, I can send at 6am in the morning (Im in the UK) because I have to get to bed now!! (lightweight) I have to be in work early in the morning...

Hi, I have just added you, I can send at 6am in the morning (Im in the UK) because I have to get to bed now!! (lightweight) I have to be in work early in the morning...
Fine - will send mine on receipt if that's O.K.
Sleep well!

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

for my

Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06..but mine is a '04 plate

can send 12.05 gmt...1 hour from now

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

for my

Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06..but mine is a '04 plate

can send 12.05 gmt...1 hour from now

I dont know what the '04 looks like!! :ouch:
Can you buy the '06 from the showroom and trade it with me??

EDIT: got to go ZZZzzzzzz (be back on in 6 and a half hours)

:grumpy:just checked ive already got the '06 so i can trade in just over an hour mate

i got all 3 of them

4 days in a row we traded now:tup:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=817

the '04

I just completed a trade with tony355 for the Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '06, Any other cars on my list will be fine 👍

Slot 4 is still open for the 15th (Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car), todays trades are all booked :guilty:

Last edited:
Back