False Starts Busted After 1.15

Australia
Australia
The game desyncs causing the lights to go out at different times for different players in grid starts.

This is a replay from a league race I did yesterday, someone launched with a clean getaway a full second before the lights went out for me which clearly should not happen if the starts were synced properly.

Apparently this causes issues at the end of the race as well, as the timer for each player starts is synced to their own light sequence at the start - which is misaligned. So if your lights go out a second before everyone else, and you finish 0.4 seconds ahead of second place on the road...you will actually finish 0.6 seconds behind on the timing, because their lights to flag time was shorter than yours even though they finished behind on the road.

Worst. Update. Ever!

Last edited:
I had a similar problem yesterday in Monza, but drivers 1 and 2 had an advantage (I was driver 2), with the rolling automatic start our cars started about 1.5 seconds before the rest of the field. The field didn't have a chance as a result more to follow us and since we (the driver on 1 and I) drove a fair race, we were able to easily and relaxed drive to the finish line with a good 9 seconds ahead of the rest of the field.

Back