Fanatec acquired by Corsair

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 260 comments
You couldn't make this up! I love Fanatec and their products but..........

I don't know what to say, seriously they have chosen this guy to fix this mess?

That article seems to point to Ruff getting caught up in a dispute between the two controlling family members. Hope Fanatec can get back on track…

Someone in the fanatec forums sayd, currently there are a lot of big moving trucks at the HQ of fanatec. Looks like foreclosure from the bankruptcy proceedings.

On one hand food logistics makes most other things trivial. On the other, at least in the states, the bigger the company the dirtier they are. Not sure how that would apply here though.

That said, its boggling how long things take for them. This should have taken 6 weeks to clear up.

Someone in the fanatec forums sayd, currently there are a lot of big moving trucks at the HQ of fanatec. Looks like foreclosure from the bankruptcy proceedings.
Or it could be the container shipments arriving which fanatec posted about the other day. Click recent discussions and its at the top.

Bankruptcy …how’s that even make sense at this stage?

Now it makes sense why they moved from business-unfriendly California, to business-friendly Texas.
That's good to hear, they need to stream line the process a lot better in the US. All my orders were passed around the LA area by multiple carriers for days before finally being sent to USPS, it made no sense. I also got an influx of spam emails and texts from these ****ers too.

Everything about the share price screams "COVID bubble" - which is now over.

1714134608386.png

YouTubers tend to over-hype and over-doom everything because algorithm. Can you give a summary of the points in the video, for all the people who don't fancy watching 23 minutes of obvious doom?
Jist of it is the new CFO hired in Jan is part of a group brought in by the new COO to restructure all have a history of gutting companies, and buying shares at pennies on the dollar and buying themselves as the sole shareholders exploiting German economic laws to do so. Insinuating all these issues are purposely taking advantage of Fanatecs weakness to drop the stock price from within the company to then buy it.

The previous ousted owner Thomas Jackermier is fighting to save Fantec and loosing.

Vid has receipts and details

Last edited:
YouTubers tend to over-hype and over-doom everything because algorithm. Can you give a summary of the points in the video, for all the people who don't fancy watching 23 minutes of obvious doom?
To be honest I'm not sure if I can do it right and it would take too much time with my not so good English.🙂

More of the same drama. From the point of view of an Endor AG stockholder that has a German finance channel

Pretty much same info as other with the additional info translated by presenter supposedly stating even the German regulatory authorities are suspicious of this restructuring and have warned the board to not defraud the original owner and shareholders as was done to another German co Leoni AG.

Again, posting a summary would be nice - especially as this is in German.

From what I can see, it says that an investment group headed by Thomas Jackermeier has offered €48.4m for an unspecified amount of Endor AG, conditional on the removal of the current CEO and CFO.

Yeah generally sympathetic to TJ as a longtime customer, tho while more visionary than manager, he’s made misteps. But not enough to be scammed out of his company by those evil trolls

As i sayd. RIP Fanatec. Corsair stock down as the news plopped up.
The Hardware is poor(3 rims with broken knobs after 1 year of use, a broken shifter and a defect power supply), the software is even more poor. what could save them?

Back