Fanatec Customers Support - Fast and Helpfull!

• Thread starter Krassi
  • 12 comments
Bulgaria
Sofia
Guys,
Today I needed some help for product out of warranty...Asked some questions and received reply very fast, asked some extra ones and received answers very fast. So , basicaly emails between me and the support was more like a chat!:)
That speed of answers is very impressive!
I am doing this thread to show gratitude when something is done perfect! But also as we know this quality of service now - that must be like achievement targeted to be kept from Fanatec!

P.S.
My case is not receiving free replacement or something - in those cases people are very easy to praise companies!:) My faulty product out of warranty will be stashed for parts maybe - repair cost and shipping dont justify to bring it second chance to live:)
However as I said the Customers Support was there when I needed them!

Keep up the good work Support Team!

I am also very happy when I chat in the online chat, everything is always at a high level! for which many thanks and patience.

I received a replacement part the other day very quickly.
An hour after I opened a support ticket I had a tracking number.

Fanatec support team really is top notch.

My friend sent an email to them a few days ago and got no response yet. I'm thinking maybe he messaged the wrong email. Which one did you use @Krassi?

My friend sent an email to them a few days ago and got no response yet. I'm thinking maybe he messaged the wrong email. Which one did you use @Krassi?

Did he open a support ticket at the official website?
It'll ask for the units serial number, a picture or video of the issue, and brief description.

As Corsa said - gotta follow the official support procedure, not to write to bare email....on the final step will give you choice to open support ticket or live chat - I choosed support ticket and that become email to them, but with number registered like support case etc:)

As Corsa said - gotta follow the official support procedure, not to write to bare email....on the final step will give you choice to open support ticket or live chat - I choosed support ticket and that become email to them, but with number registered like support case etc:)

Thanks. I talked to him and he said he did do it the proper way, as you guys said. Still no response. Maybe he should make another one.

Thanks. I talked to him and he said he did do it the proper way, as you guys said. Still no response. Maybe he should make another one.
The support team aims to respond to tickets as quickly as possible, this is typically within 48 hours. Sometimes a response is missed by the customer because it is interrupted by a spam filter.

I had to contact them a couple of times, & found that their response was very fast as well as courteous.

@Fanatec... 👍

My CSL LC pedals weren’t recognized by my DD1 base, so I had to open a ticket. Got a response the next day with troubleshooting tips. Turned out it was a faulty RJ12 cable, and Fanatec promptly sent a new one.
Very happy with both the response time and the response itself.
Friendly and helpful :)

DomB_Fanatec
You can say something about the fact that the belt support has been improved in the new database and now it works much quieter! Is it planned to release the same part for the csl elite ps4 base. I'd like to believe that you will not leave it unchanged

Their customer support is good for third world countries but not up to American standards, I give them a 6/10.

I had to deal with them a few times already and every single time they make you jump trough hoops to get support , here in the states if you buy something and you are not happy with it most of the time they send you a replacement overnight with a return label so you can return the old product then and not send it first like Fanatec makes you do

Back