Fanatec Warranty Expiration - Buyer Beware

• Thread starter novadave
  • 32 comments
Hi.
the sensor in your photo is mounted at the end of the feedback motor - unfortunately it is not the proper part to repair your problem.
your problem is caused by the center calibration sensor - this sensor is mounted just behind the large belt cog wheel and to replace it you will need to completely disasemble the wheel base.
to help you locate the sensor the wire colors are ( red - orange - purple - black ).
take a look at the link i posted in one of the posts above and look at the photo of the wheel base - you can see the sensor.

Thanks a million novadave! :cheers:

I've had the part for a while now and my wife installed it and it works. I lost the service manual but she managed to take the whole thing apart and put it back together w/o a manual. The sad thing is that I fix computers for a living.
:boggled:

Thanks a million novadave! :cheers:

I've had the part for a while now and my wife installed it and it works. I lost the service manual but she managed to take the whole thing apart and put it back together w/o a manual. The sad thing is that I fix computers for a living.
:boggled:

glad to see you got it running.
there is no way in hell that my wife would be aloud to work on my wheel :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back