Fastest GR3 around The Ring?

So this BOP gives the car more performance? Is it novice players that use it? I'm not really understanding what it does. The cars in GTS are so much better right from the start that I don't use tunes that much, just adjust the diff and trans a bit here and there. Is this BOP something I should be using?

Cheers for the info, never even heard of it.
BoP actually neuters the car so that the whole class would be balanced. Each car has its different quirks and differences, so BoP takes them into consideration and tries to balance out the power and weight of a car to keep them balanced within their respective class. If anything, BoP is the preferred option if you're to ask a high level player since it gives the driver a chance to show their skills instead of hsving the car carry them to victory. However, BoP isn't perfect and there will be some cars that are better than others, though PD does their best by adjusting the BoP values every update to minimize this

If you want to compare driver skill against driver skill, BoP is as close as you will get other than One-Make racing. For your thread, personally I think it's fine to not turn on BoP and just keep the cars bone stock since you are asking for the fastest car, not the fastest track. But some people still like to keep BoP on to keep the cars more balanced and produce closer times :)

BoP however doesn't mess with the settings. All it adjusts is your power and weight, so you can rest assured that your tunes are not lost :)

Asking 'what is the fastest car at the ring' is a redundant question.

It depends 100% on the driver of the car and what their driving style is. Then factor in the tune, the hardware being used to play the game and suddenly there's so many variables it's unreal.

Stop chasing an easy win and put the time in - you'll be better off the back of it.

Easy win? Bro, I could win this race with a Civic. I'm not chasing a win, I'm chasing a car that feels very planted, and does the Ring well because I like that track. I agree somewhat that everyone is different, and driving with different equipment and under different circumstances, but at some point that doesn't matter. Witness the F1 car issue where almost everyone hated the car. By the same token there are cars that everyone can love.

BoP actually neuters the car so that the whole class would be balanced. Each car has its different quirks and differences, so BoP takes them into consideration and tries to balance out the power and weight of a car to keep them balanced within their respective class. If anything, BoP is the preferred option if you're to ask a high level player since it gives the driver a chance to show their skills instead of hsving the car carry them to victory. However, BoP isn't perfect and there will be some cars that are better than others, though PD does their best by adjusting the BoP values every update to minimize this

If you want to compare driver skill against driver skill, BoP is as close as you will get other than One-Make racing. For your thread, personally I think it's fine to not turn on BoP and just keep the cars bone stock since you are asking for the fastest car, not the fastest track. But some people still like to keep BoP on to keep the cars more balanced and produce closer times :)

BoP however doesn't mess with the settings. All it adjusts is your power and weight, so you can rest assured that your tunes are not lost :)

Man, thanks for that, such a fantastic explanation, and I appreciate you taking the time.

If you don't upgrade the power and lower the weight the Viper's really really overpowered. It pretty much has the power of an maxxed out Gr. 3
Yeah stock for stock no power or weight adjustments the viper and the bmw m6 are the fastest Gr.3 cars. When I do not laps I always run them with soft tires but leave everything stock not power or weight adjustments no tuning etc this is my stock viper lap.

Latest Posts

Back